I'll give you my heart

AN. OKAY SO

1. IM USING ALOT OF STUFF FROM ONCE UPON A TIME IN THIS CHAPTER

2.IM CHANGING SOMETHINGS UP A LITTLE. (PLZ. DONT HATE ME)

When we reach pitch hide, Elle ask what the plan was. "okay, the plan is.... well..... I know what he wants, so I'll give it to him for a price." . "um what happened to killing him?" jack asks "that comes later." I say and we run in. I lead them to pitch's lab were he always is. how? well I know this place like the back of my hand.

"Pitch!" I yell and he walks out of the wall. "elsa winters." he says "I suppose you here for likely or what ever it's name is." he says "yeah, but where not here to fight. I'll give you what you want." I say and he nods. then lily walks into the room. pitch snaps his finger and lily eye open and she run over to her sister. "there she is now your turn." he says.

I plunge my hand into my chest and hall out my heart. "No!!!" jack yells. then hand it to pitch. "good now come here" he says and I do as told. then pitch hugs me with his back to jack. "jack now shoot!" I yell "but it'll hit you too." he says back "jack shoot." he dose as told and it goes state into pitch's back hits his heart then hits me in the chest.

Pitch drops dead to the floor and I fall to, not dead just hurt. "elsa!" jack yells and drops his gun then runs to my side. but I stand up. "how are you not dead?" jack asks "I don't have my heart or my shadow." I say and my shadow flys in the window and into me. the bullet hole starts to close, but not fully. "My friend pan showed me that one" then I pick up my heart out of pitch's hand and put I to my chest. then the hole closes completely. "And my friend Regina mills showed me that!"

Then I look down to pitch's dead body. it's over all over. I hug jack and we leave.