story time

⛄️elsa⛄️

I walk into the town hall with jack. I wore a short black dress with black heels. and jack wore a black suit.

"do you want to Dance?" jack asked "sure" I say and he pulls me into the middle if the floor.

We dance for a while, then jack pulls me into janitors Closet.

"what are we doing here?" I asked. "pitch is going to meet with one of his men here in 10 minutes. so get in the air shaft."he says pointing to an air way in the wall. we get in and I have to lay on jack to fit. then I here pitch come in "we will jump her on the 23 of may." pitch says and the man nodded. then they leave.

I look at jack who is looking at me now. "oh um sorry for laying on you" I say blushing. "it fine it's fine" then there was a silence.

All of a sudden I see jack start to lean in so I do too. why am I doing this? then are lips meet. his lips are soft yet cold. I wrap my arms around his neck as he holds himself and now me up. then I let go and pull away. "I'm so sorry!" I say "it's fine" he says rubbing the back of his neck. "I should really have ask you if you had a girlfriend. I mean you probable have a girlfriend I mean look at you your hot..... Wait what?" Then he kisses me again. when we pull away he smiles at me. "I don't have a girlfriend." he says "well not a the moment" I blush.

I crawl out of the air shaft and walk out of the closet.

When the meeting is over so jack walks me home.

❄️jack❄️

"do want to come in for a second?" she asks "sure!" I say.who was pitch talking about when he said 'we will jump her on the 23 of May'?

When we go in we sit on the coach and talk. "jack why did you kiss me the second time?" she asks. "too let you know I like you and wanted to do it again." I say and she blushes. then she looks up at and lean up so I lean down and are lips meet yet again. when we pull away, I can't help but ask who they were talking about in the closet to elsa. "so who was pitch talking about jumping today?" I ask her and she looks away from me. "um.... well.... me." she say "what?" I asked "okay so when I was 4 and Anna was 2, some one kidnapped are mother. pitch. then when my father found him, he made a deal with him. the deal was that on my 18th birthday, I will become pitch's property if he let my mother go. he did and the deal was on, then 2 months later my mother fell I'll and died. my father tyres to call off the deal, but pitch told him no and killed him." elsa says starting to cry. "oh elsa" I say as I pull her into a hug. "I will protect you. don't worry" I say. I promise I will protect her no matter what.