new, bad elsa

❄️jack❄️

Elsa didn't turn up to her class' yesterday and she will not answer my calls. I hope shes okay.

Then I see everyone crowing the front door. I push though, and see,....... elsa! but she looks ALOT different.

She has pink hair, and she is wearing a black, badass, t-shirt with ripped black jeans and black boots.

She walks up to me and kiss me. but it was a nasty kiss. she doesn't stop until ever one has left, except me and her friend, lily.

"Hey babe" elsa says, she smells of alcohol so I know she's been drinking and is now hammered.

"What happened to your hair?" I ask "oh well," she says almost falling over. "I died it with temporary hair stuff... she say and giggles.

"Come on we have to get you cleaned up." I say and pick her up. I bring her out to my car and set her inside.

When we get to my house I lay her on the coach and she falls asleep.

•••time skip•••

I wake up and walk down to see elsa still asleep on the coach. well that is until I step in a old floor board, and she jolts awake. she looks up to me and smirks "hey baby." she says getting up and come over to me and rapping her arms around my neck and playing with my hair. "hi elsa." I say and pull he off. I turn around to make some coffee. then she hugs be from behind. "so what are we going to do today?" she asks. "we have school. it 7:30 so go home and get dressed." I say and turn around to face her. she spreads her arm "it looks like I'm dress to me how about you." She says in a sarcastic tone. "find what ever. bit can you shower navies you smell like alcohol." I say. he she sniffs her shirt. "alcohol doesn't spell that bad." she says. "find what ever." I say and walk to my room to get dressed.

When we arrive at school, some guys come up to elsa and start to flirt with her. "hey baby" a guy on my football team said to her. "want to come over and play? jack won't." she says pointing at me. "sure. when?" he asks "never!" I say and pull elsa away from them. "hey I was just joking around." she says.

Soon it's lunch time and I have no idea where elsa is. Then I here the chanting of studies yelling 'fight'. I run to the sound and she elsa and nick, the biggest guy in school. elsa punches him in the stymie sending him to the ground the she kicks him hard. "elsa!" I say and pull her out of the circle. "What!" she yells "stop, this isn't you!" I yell "it is now pretty boy." She yells back. u get really mad and let her go. then she runs back and starts to kick nick again. sigh.