Kill or be killed.

⛄️elsa⛄️

I have no idea what i'm doing, I dont want to hurt anyone but I am!

Stop elsa! stop! I tell myself. then school bell rings to signal dismissal. I stop kicking nick and walk out of the school.

When I get home the voice takes over me again,

That voice sounds just like me but it's evil. it's like I have 2 people in my body, me and this evil little girl.

"Elsa" the little girl says "get out of my head." I scream "elsa give me full control." it says "no, no I won't!" I yell and pull at my hair. "Yes you will!" it yells. it grab a pen and paper and write a letter to jack.

Jack,

I will be in town, please come and find me before I do something stupid,

Elsa.

Then that girl takes full control and I can't see anything just blackness.

❄️jack❄️

I walk into elsa place to see her. but she's not there. all I see is the door wide out and a note on the table. I pick it up to read it

Jack,

I will be in town, please come and find me before I do something stupid,

Elsa.

Oh god. I run into the middle of town. I look all over town but no elsa. oh god! oh god!

I run into an ally to see elsa laying in a puddle of blood, she now looks like she did in the summer, platinum blond hair and blue eyes.

I try to run to her "no don't come closer." she says as she turns around. I see a tall man laying dead and elsa standing there with a knife in her bloody hands.

She drops the knife and start to cry. "pitch, was *sniff* inside me, making me act like this." she starts to cry harder when she looks down at her hands.

"I did this?" She asks. i nod. and she starts to cry even harder and runs off in to the woods.

⛄️elsa⛄️

All I remember is waking up in a puddle off someone blood.

I run, I don't were too but I run. faster and faster. All I can see it the picture of my bloody hands holding that knife.

When I fell like I'm far enough away I fall to the grind and put my hands over my eyes and cry.

When I pull my hands away, I clean them off in a stream that I'm was sitting next to.

I cry as I wash my hands then I feel a hand in my shoulder. I turn around to see jack. "I'm a monster!" I say at look at jack. I fell the tears coming. "no your not. that was pitch. pitch is the monster here." he says and picks me up.

•••time ship to a week later•••

❄️jack❄️

Elsa is now staying with me. she will not eat, go to school, or come out of her room. also most nights she will scream, because off a dream she had. it's always the same dream.

She says, she see's her blood hands with the knife.

I want to help her but she won't let me in. her sister came to visit but elsa just shut her out like she did with me. sigh. What can I do to help?