Why?

•••Jacks p.o.v•••

***2:32 pm***

I walk out into the hall to see a big group of students talking. I hear them "saying someone tried to kill then selfs in there dorm at lunch" and "there crazy!". but then I here someone yell. "I know how the student was, it was elsa winters!". I drop my books and start to run to her dorm. when I get there, there are 3 ambulances and 2 cop car parted in the yard. then I see them bring an almost lifeless elsa out of the door. "elsa!" I scream. then 2 police officers grab my arms to hold me back as the ambulance drives away. "we will escort you to the hospital if you'ed like." One of the men say. I just nod.

***4:58 pm***

I run as quick as I can trying to find the emergence room. I run and run until I reach the front desk. "where the hell is the emergence room!" I yell and the woman behind the desk points to the left. I run in and see elsa laying there asleep, well at least I hope she's asleep.

One of the doctors comes in and smiles. "she fine, just week" she says. "good." I say. "but what happened to her?" I ask her and she tells me to take a seat. "well it seams she tried to kill herself. she had a knife in her stomach"

***5:38 pm***

I am still siting in elsa room waiting for her to wake up. I walk over to her and put my hand in her cheek. "why? why did you do this elsa?" I ask, after about a min. or 2 I hear a faint voice. "I don't deserve to live. I killed a man jack." she says. "elsa! that was pitch not you" I say and hold he face in my hands. "you know I love you right?" I ask "but you left me." she says back. "only because you were making bad decisions." I say. I lean down and meet her lips. why would she do this to herself?