friends with beneifts

⛄️elsa⛄️

well today is the 23 of may, so I'm going to hide far away from the old bell tower where pitch is sappost to be. I grab my stuff and go to the door and open it. but when I do blackness.

When I wake up I'm in bell tower. "my dear snow queen."I hear pitch says steeping closer. I try to run but realize I'm tied to a wall with tape on my mouth.then pitch steps closer. then he begans to kiss my neck. ewww. ewwwww. ewwww. stop! i feel him trying to take off my jacket. no no no stop! i begin to cry alittle. i then close my eye because he is lean in the my face. He rips off the tape and leans in more. i wait for the kiss..... but nothing.....then i slowly open my eyes too see pitch on the floor and....

jack! jack was standing her with purple nuckles. he punched him! then he begins to untie me.

i hug jack. i still have tears rolling down my face. "thank you!" i say. he hold me like his bride and starts to fly out.

when we reach the outside of the bell tower he puts me down. "i feels so gross" i say and he chuckles. "I told ou I would protect you and I did" he says. "well you were a little late" i say and he smles.

"I missed you" he says and i blush. "Well now that pitch know where I am, I can't date you." I say "so what dose that make us?" jack asks "friends with benefits?" I ask "friends with benefits!" he says back.