the dream

⛄️elsa⛄️

I lay in bed for hours doing nothing but stair at the walls. I miss jack. I should have let him stay. After think for hours I finally fall asleep.

•••elsa's dream•••

I'm in a small white room, with snowflakes on the walls. I look at the left of the room to see a little girl and.... jack. the little girl has platinum blond hair and blue eyes. she kind looks like me when I was young. she seems to be about 3. I walk over behind jack and watch. the little girl is play with a snow bunny. did I make that? no, it was her. she and jack start to make frost pictures on the wall.

Then I little girl turns to jack to talk "daddy were is mommy?" the girl asks jack. "elsa should be here soon." he says picking he up and putting her in his shoulders.

Then I walk in though the door. "hello, jack, and hello, Emma" (jack sisters name and the Emma from once upon a time! bam!) "mommy!" the little girl yells and runs to me "I missed you so much!" She says as I pick her up and spin her around.

Who little girl is she? mine? and jacks?

Soon jack walks over to me and hugs me too. "I miss you mr.frost." he says picking me up like a bride and spinning me around. "I missed you too." I say kissing him on the cheek. "mommy look" Emma says as she put out her hand to show snow spinning from her plumes. "wow you'er getting good emma!" I say "but it's time for bed." I pick her up and the other me comes walk to me, but walks right though me and to a small bed behind me. I lay down Emma and walk out turning of the lights.

•••end of dream•••

I wake up and smile. me and jack, had a little girl. and she was beautiful and smart and funny. what a great dream!