School

i walk into school to everyone staring at me. they ALL know. i walk up to the big crowd and put up my hand to wave. as i start to put up my hand they all back up and gasp. iturn to jack and he nods. i start to walk to the crowd and they make a path. i walk though and to my locker. i grab my stuff and run into the classroom. all the people in the class room turn to me. i walk to the back and sit down jack sits next to me. the day runs by slow. and to make things worse i have to go tell the police about my take over by ptich.

when i bell rings me and jack walk out to his car. we slowly drive to the r.c.m.p office. when we walk in to men come up to me and tell me to go into a dark room. i do as told anf jack trys to follow. but they stop him from going alone "jack" i say "youll be fine. ill wait here for you." he says and they slam the door.

"so elsa tell us what it was like to have pitch inside of you." a tall, dark man says "well, i couldn't move myself. all i could do was sit there and watch what he was doing. then came the day that he killed that man. all i can see in my dreams is him laying there and my blood hand holding that knife.... and .....and" i start to cry. "that all for now elsa" the man says "by the way the mans name was madison. he had no family and no employment." he says and i leave. jack hugs me as soon as i come out. sigh today was horrible!