Two

"We.Have.To.Leave.Now!" I yelped.

"Wait what? Girl we just got here. Why do you look like you've seen a ghost" Ivy replied.

"He's here." I choked out. I swallowed and looked at Ivy then back at Sebastian but he was gone. I blinked and looked again. Where did he go.....he was just there I saw him!

"Who is here? You just dropped your drink everywhere. It better be someone famous. I think you splashed tequila on me" Ivy tiptoed around the broken glass while a bartender came over to clean it up. I quickly mumbled I'm sorry and grabbed Ivy's arm. "Ouch Blythe what the hell is going on?" she questioned me.

We had to get out of here NOW. He saw me he knows I'm here it can't be possible. How did he find me!

"Bash is here"

"Oh love your seeing things. How many drinks have you had tonight?" She replied. I didn't let go of her hand and headed to the door dragging her with me.

"Ivy I saw him. He was sitting across the bar. I looked him right in the eye and then he disappeared. How the fuck did he find me? He's never found me before. I knew I was being followed. I'm going to have to move again, change jobs, find a new place...." I kept mumbling on almost to myself as Ivy thought I had totally lost it.

"Blythe calm down I think your jumping to conclusions. How do you know it was him it could of been someone who looked like him" she said calmly to me. She was trying to talk me off a cliff but I knew who I saw I'd recognize him anywhere.

"I know what I saw Ivy. It was him! I know it was, I hadn't told you yet but someone is following me. I've seen numerous black cars outside my apartment, at my job, and even following me to the store. I even bet there is one in the parking lot right now" I probably sounded like a crazy person but I hadn't imagined it. I had even taken photographs of the cars.

"Your just being paranoid girl. No one is following you. I seriously doubt Sebastian has found you. You spend too much time alone. Your creating issues that aren't even there" she stated.

Ivy just kept brushing it off. Maybe I had lost it. I did spent a lot of time alone. Ivy knew somethings about my past life but I hadn't told her everything.

"Come on let's go home. Do you want me to stay over tonight?" she asked.

"No I'll be ok your probably right I just imagined it. I'm just afraid he's going to find me" I breathed out. Ivy squeezed my hand and reassured me I was going to be ok.

We headed to our cars and she gave me a big hug. "Call me if you need anything. I always got your back" she put up her fists like she was going to fight someone.

"Thanks Ivy, I love you."

"I love you too! Now go on and get. Text me when you get back. Toodaa Loo!" Ivy jumped into her car and so did I and headed back to my apartment.

I checked my glove box and my gun was still there. I let out a loud sigh that I had been holding in. I was definitely sleeping with my pistol tonight.

I parked my car in my usual spot behind the café, I grabbed my things and dashed to my apartment door. I kept looking behind me to make sure I wasn't being followed. I fumbled with my keys and finally got the right one in the lock. I pushed the door open and quickly slammed it shut, locking it right away. I checked every crack and closet in my apartment just to make sure no one had been inside since I had left. Everything looked the same.

I cleaned up, washed off my makeup, and put on some pajamas. I had my loaded pistol on the bathroom counter. I grabbed it and put it on the table by my bed. I knew I wasn't getting any sleep tonight. My paranoia was getting the best of me.