Chapter 16

Everyday I spent hours in the gym. Sebastian trained and pushed me harder every day. I only had two and a half months to prepare for the match. The scariest part of it was that I had no idea who I was fighting it was a blind set up and no one would give Sebastian a hint of the opponent. The only good thing we had going for us that   the dick who was peddling drugs had promised he would stay out of Venomous until the match.

It didn't matter if I won or lost they would never step foot in the gym again that was the deal. I would get in the ring and put on a show and we would never have to worry about drugs coming into fight nights. That's all that really mattered to me.

After several ice baths and a few bottles of pain medicine the week went by quickly and before I knew it, it was already Saturday. Ivy was on her way to Venomous today and the entire crew was going out tonight. I did really miss having her around, it wasn't the same without her. Lexi and I were old friends but Ivy was her own breed and was always a good time.

Ivy was suppose to show up around 4:00 and texted me when she had left a few hours ago. I was still freshed face and hadn't decided what I was going to wear tonight. I sat down on the couch and clicked on the TV. Ivy wouldn't be here for another hour so I didn't need to get ready quiet yet.

I heard a knock on my door and it slide open. I didn't bother to lock it half the time because everyone always barged in whenever especially Sebastian.

Bash sauntered in not even bothering to ask if he could come in. He sat down on the couch beside me and sunk into the pillows.

"So where we going tonight?" He asked.

I kicked him with my bare feet. "The club I suppose. And where do you get off just barging in like you own the place. What if I was naked or something?"

He put his hand on his heart and wrinkled his eyebrows at me "awe honey I'd never get that lucky."

I laughed and kicked him again "your relentless."

I jumped off the couch to grab something to drink in the kitchen I yelled at Bash in the living room "you want anything?"

He jumped off the couch and pulled open the door to fridge and poked his head around. He grabbed a bottle of water and some granola bars from the cabinet.

"Seriously I'm going to have to go shopping again soon. You keep eating all my food" I barked at him.

"You have better food than me" he choked out between bites of granola.

I leaned up against the counter and crossed my arms. I could feel my shirt pull up and a few scars peaked out above my yoga pants. Sebastian's eyes zeroed in right on my stomach and he looked as if he was about to throw up the granola he had just ate. His eyes went dark and he sat down his water.

He walked over towards me and traced the scar on my lower stomach. I didn't move, my skin shivered as the tips of finger brushed softly against my skin. I liked it when he touched me. He had been rather hands on all week in the ring and I enjoyed every second of it.

Lexi was right I had it bad for Sebastian Kelley. There was no denying it.

"It kills me when I see these." He said softly.

I uncrossed my arms and my shirt went back down and he stepped back and put his arms on either side of me. Straddling me against the counter.

"You can't change the past Bash. It happens. It's done" I remarked.

His lips were inches from my face. I looked up and caught a glance of his beautiful stone cold eyes. I wondered what it would feel like to have his lips on mine.

He brushed off the seriousness and went back to his usual attitude "ya know I like this look you have going on today. No makeup, yoga pants, it's sexy" he whispered in my ear.

His lips brushed the side of my face. I was about to lose it. He liked his lips and it took everything I had not to reach out and kiss him.

I pushed him away "get lost Bash. You keep flirting with me like this and I'm going to catch feelings"

"Babe that's the point" he chuckled.

I did have feelings and they we're coming back hard and fast. As much as I didn't want to open my heart to him, it was doing it all on it's own.

I grabbed the other granola bar off the counter and ripped it open. I needed a distraction.

Bash slipped behind me and inched his hands on my waist. He was being brave today. I had never seen him be this forward. He rested his head on my shoulder I could smell his musky sent and it was driving me insane.

He pressed his lips up against my ear "go out with me tonight to the club. Not with the crew just you and me together"

Was he asking me out on a date?

I pulled away and turned around to face him "Ivy is coming soon. I promised her we would all go out together"

He rubbed his neck and sighed "sorry I meant...yeah that we all go out together. But...just you and me tonight. No other guys or girls...just you and me, yeah?"

All of sudden he had gotten bashful and could hardly get out what he was trying to ask me. I blushed a little it was hella cute watching him stutter.

"Sebastian Kelley are you asking me out?"

He dropped his hands at his side and looked at my with a lopsided grin "yeah.... I guess I am. So what do you say?"

I looked at him and smiled then said "I suppose."

I don't think I had ever seen him look so happy. He put his hands in his pockets and grinned at me like a kid in a candy store.

"Ok cool. I'll pick you up at 6:00?"

"Sure"

He started heading towards the door and turned around "oh crap, what about Ivy?"

"Trust me she will be fine. I already have plans for her and Kane. She will be just fine." I laughed.

He winked at me and out he went.

Oh boy I had just made a date with the devil and I couldn't wait!