Chapter 17

Sebastian's P.O.V

I drummed my fingers across the office desk counting down until I could take Blythe out tonight. I was flabbergasted she had actually agreed to go out with me tonight. I wanted to kiss her so bad while she was standing in the kitchen. I was so close I could of easily pressed my lips against her soft pink ones. I still had a hard on in my pants just thinking about her.

I sorted through some papers on the desk. Blythe has reorganized the office since she had come back and I couldn't find a damn thing. I was looking for Lenox's last time sheet so I could send him his last check and get him the hell away from the gym. I hated that son of a bitch after what he did to her.

I had only kept him around to make her happy. I knew he never loved her like I did. He only wanted her because I wanted her, he never gave a shit about her. He was always trying to take everything away from me. Somehow he had convinced her he was sweet and such a great guy but it was just a facade.

I saw his true colors and they weren't pretty. He was gone for good now I made sure of it. After he walked out on her that day during practice I called him and told him he was fired. I should of beat him up just for good measure. It took everything I had to not jump out of the ring and beat the shit out of him. I still regretted not doing it. Nobody talked to my girl that way.

Blythe was doing great during training I couldn't wait to get her back in the ring. I had arranged a warm up match in two weeks. She had no idea I had set it up and I couldn't wait to tell her. I rolled back in my chair and checked my phone. I texted her for the hell of it. I knew Ivy was probably here by now.

Hey love

I put my phone back on the desk. She was going to be mad a bothered her but I couldn't get enough of her right now.

My phone buzzed a few seconds later.

Blythe: What do you want Bash?

I replied instantly. You

I sat back in my chair and chuckled to myself that was going to get her fired up. I had to admit my confidence level was through the roof. I would of never of had the balls to say something like to her before but lately I was fearless when it came to her. I slipped my phone into my pocket and locked the office. It was already past 5 and I needed to shower and get cleaned up.

I grabbed a pair of dark wash jeans off the floor and slipped them on. I shuffled through my closet looking for my favorite shirt and slowly realized I had given it to Blythe. She always looked great in all my clothes. It was maddening. I opted for a black button down instead.

Tonight was the night. It was about time I told Blythe how I felt about her I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. It was killing me. I loved her there was no doubt about it. It freaking killed me when she was with Lenox. If he had been with her....I couldn't even think about that. I clinched my fists just thinking about him touching her. I shook the thought from my head.

I fumbled around the apartment and I still had sometime until I had to take Blythe out for the night. I grabbed my keys and headed out back deciding to wait outside until 6.

I sat on the hood of my car and looked at the  gym. I wouldn't have anything I had today without her. She made me who I am and we build this gym together, I owed my life to her. Lord knows where I would of ended up without her.

Kane pulled up into the parking lot with his Jeep throwing loose stone across the pavement. He pulled up beside my car and jumped out.

"Hey man, what's up?" I called to him.

The car door slammed behind him. "Blythe called me something about her friend was here for the weekend and she wanted to set me up with her."

"Oh yeah, Ivy's in town for the weekend."

He leaned up against his Jeep "A birdie also told me you were going out with Blythe tonight" he gave me a nod.

I laughed and slid off the hood of the charger "tonight is the night. I'm not holding anything back."

"Shit man, you aren't getting that girl in bed. That's not how she rolls."

"Kane, don't be a douche. It's not like that and you know it" I snipped. I loved Blythe she wasn't a one night stand kinda girl. She was everything to me.

"Chill, I'm just joking. I got you."

"Thanks for taking Ivy, so I can be alone with Blythe."

"If she looks anything like your woman, I'll  be a happy man" he said.

"Yeah, yeah" I swallowed.

I kicked a few rocks at him while Kane waved me away and headed towards the back door of the gym.

I stayed outside for a little while longer. I checked my phone it was almost 6:00. I checked myself in the car mirror and gave myself a pep talk. Tonight was the night I was going to tell Blythe exactly how I felt.

I grabbed the gold B I always wore around my neck and smiled. She had no idea what was coming her way.