Chapter 20

"Can I get two shots of tequila" I called to the bartender.

He nodded at me and filled two shots glasses with the clear liquid.

The club was so loud I could hardly hear a thing. People constantly kept shoving and bumping into me. My head was thumping from a combination of the drinks, loud music, and Sebastian having his hands all over me.

Sebastian.....he was all I could think about. He looked amazing tonight. Just everything about him was setting me on fire.

The bartender passed me two shots of tequila and I handed him some cash. I gave one to Ivy and quickly swallowed my own drink. It no longer burned going down now all I felt was warmth as I was on my fourth shot of the night. All of which I had had in the last hour...

"Woah woah, slow down there. You going to be totally trashed by the end of the night" Ivy cautioned.

"I needed some liquid courage." I smiled. I had a pretty good buzz going. I had to keep it up in order to work up the courage to tell Bash how I felt about him. In about 10 minutes I was going to ask him to step outside and tell him everything. My heart was in my throat. I couldn't believe this was actually going to happen.

"Sweetheart you don't need it. He can't take his eyes off of you. He was all over you on the dance floor." She yelled.

My ears wouldn't stop ringing I covered my ears for a minute to give myself a break. I couldn't even think straight. It was a mad house tonight. Kane and Bash had stepped outside for a bit for Kane to grab a smoke. Ivy and I were waiting at the bar for them.

"So how do you like Kane?" I wiggled my eyebrows at Ivy.

"He's ok" she laughed.

"Really....come on. He's so your type. And really he's a good guy. You look good together."

She grabbed my hand and put her lips up to my ear so we didn't have to yell as much. Even with all the sweating bodies I could smell her perfume.

"I'm totally screwing him after this" she slipped out.

My mouth dropped and I squeezed her hand I so knew it!

"Called it!"

She gave me a sly grin and sipped her tequila. She looked past my shoulder and I felt a hand slip onto my waist and soft lips pressed against my cheek.

Sebastian....

"Called what?" he whispered in a sultry tone.

I pushed my weight back into him and he pulled even closer to me. I was smouldering under his touch. I took a deep breath and blurted out the first step of my plan.

"Oh nothing. Do you want to step outside for a bit. I'm burning up in here?" I squeaked.

Jesus Blythe what are you 12.....I squeaked really.

I looked at Ivy to give her the sign and she quickly looked at Kane "Hey Kane wanna dance for awhile longer?"

"Hells yeah" she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

Ivy was the best I owed her big time.

Sebastian slipped his fingers in mine and pulled me behind him while we headed for the exit door.

I stepped outside and the cool air was a nice change from the sweat and cigarette smell of the club. It was so refreshing after hours of dancing. I followed Bash to his car in the back parking lot. He dropped and leaned against the hood of his car. I quickly followed his actions.

"This ok?" he asked.

"Yeah this is fine. I just needed to get out of there for a bit."

"Yeah it was getting a little crazy in there." He rubbed the back of his neck like he was nervous or something. He had been a total playbody tonight so it made me a bit uneasy that he looked unsure now. Maybe it was the tequila talking. I was pretty drunk. On the other hand....

I was literally dying inside. Come on Blythe you can do this. Man up and do it!

"Kane and Ivy hit it off well?" I was trying to make small talk to bridge the gap.

Just tell him already.

He rested his foot on the bumper why I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah"

Yeah what the hell Bash you aren't helping me here. You normally never shut up and all you give me is yeah???

Maybe I had totally read him wrong, something was wrong. I mean he was all over me when we were dancing. He had been flirting with me nonstop. Even Ivy agreed he was into me. Why was I question myself so much. I was a badass bitch, a great fighter, and pretty damn attractive I think? Fuck it I'm going to tell him right now, screw this.

Before I even got the change to say anything
Bash jumped off the car hood and started pacing back and forth in front of his car. Oh no this wasn't another repeat of the time I tried to kiss him. Please no I couldn't take this again. Not again please no. I was right I had it all wrong. I'm so fucking stupid.

He stopped and looked me right in the eyes. I stood up and pushed off the hood of the car. Another step and we'd be inches apart. I could press my lips against his if I wanted too. He put his hands in his pockets and looked away from me and started pacing again.

"Blythe--I. Ok I'm just going to say it. I can't keep it in any longer--"

I cut him off "Wait don't say it. If your going to tell me what I think you are" I kicked a rock in the parking lot and caught his eyes again "nevermind just fucking say it, I need to hear it."

I righted myself and swallowed the rock in my throat. I was going to take it like a man and not wimp out. Who was I kidding before I knew it tears started to stream down my checks. Why was I crying what the hell was wrong with me. I had gone soft. If he didn't love me tell me so I could move on. Just say something please.

"Woah Blythe, what's wrong baby why are you crying?"

Sebastian gripped my face softly and wiped the tears off my cheeks. I couldn't look him in the eye, I couldn't look at him when he told me he didn't love me. I pulled away.

"Say it. I need to hear it. If you don't love me fucking say it Sebastian. Right now. I need to know " I choked out.

"Oh my God Blythe--No. I"

Before he could say anything else I ripped out of his arms and sprinted across the parking lot. I was so embrassed what was I thinking telling him that I was in love with him. Of course he didn't love me.

Sebastian took off after me I had to get out of here. He was faster then me. I had no chance to out run him.

"Blythe wait!!" he yelled after me.

I looked up across the parking lot trying to find some place to hide. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Oh My God. No freaking way, you have to be kidding me! Could this night get any worse?

Lenox was standing 20 feet away right in my path.

Seriously like my favorite chapter so far!!! Can't wait for the next. ❤️❤️❤️