24

I woke up to the warm sun peaking through the window shades and a heavy weight across my middle. I rubbed my eyes and shifted away from the sun blinding me and glanced at the clock, it was a little past 7 am. The large form next to me was fast asleep with his chest moving in and out like a machine. His hair was disheveled in all different directions, his left eye still looked god awful and my heart sunk a little for all the crap we had went through to get to this.

I watched him sleep for a little while before he woke even after all this time he still took my breathe away. It was always going to be like that with him and I had gladly accepted it. I think deep down I had always know I had loved him. I was just too stupid to let my feelings show. I never had much interest in other men. Lenox never made me feel the same kind of alive Sebastian did. I didn't think anyone could ever make me feel like this, it was just different with Bash but a good kind of different. I felt a permanent smile resting on my lips, I was happy.

His arm shifted on my stomach and he started to stir, his eyes slowly opened and he looked at me with a small smile playing on his lips. His hand pulled me closer and I snuggled up to him as he mumbled deep and throaty into my  hair "mm baby girl" he swallowed "that was the best sleep I've had in my life." The smile on my lips grew because it had also been the best night of my life.

Bash POV
I opened my eyes and peaked over at the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. She was in the soft morning sun and god was she breathtakingly beautiful. For a minute I second guessed myself thinking I was still dreaming. I had dreamed about this for so long and never thought it would ever become a reality.

I pulled her closer and nuzzled her hair "mm baby girl" she smelled so good I swallowed hard to contain myself. Other parts of my body had a different idea, I was going to need another cold shower this morning. "That was the best sleep I've ever had in my life" I whispered. Her face lit up and a smile graced her full pink lips. I couldn't wait to ravish those lips with my tongue. It took everything I had to not take her right now. Her delicate shoulder slid out of her oversized shirt and my mind when to all the dirty places as her collar bone sparkled in the sun. She pulled out of my arms and I instantly felt empty and wheezed from the pain. I still felt like death from last night. I took a beating and it would take awhile to heal from this one.

She sat up and leaned her back against the headboard and her deep green eyes roamed up and down my body, a pink blush graced her checks and I followed with a lazy smile that made her swallow and look away. The same dirty thoughts were running through her mind but I knew it wasn't a good time yet and I wasn't going to fuck this up again. 

She pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her head on her knees with a heavy sign "So...now what?" she questioned.

I sat up as well and winced again, I really did hurt "what do you mean now what?"

I felt a little unsure as I did not like the tone her voice had taken. I panicked a little thinking she had regretted what she had said last night and she was about to slip through my fingers a second time. She was never one for small talk and whatever she said next had me waiting on my toes. If she had changed her mind, I didn't think I could handle it.

"Us- what does this mean? Are we-a thing now? Can I call you my boyfriend I suppose?" she smiled.

"Boyfriend, fuck buddy, I don't care what ever the hell you call me, I am yours today and forever. ALWAYS Blythe, you need to realize you are the love of my life, you always have been, you always will be." I grabbed her soft hands and laced my fingers into hers, she looked up at me under her hooded eyes I could tell she was still a little unsetteld. 

"I'm. Not. Going. Anywhere. " I reassured her. Blythe would never leave my site, not ever. I would die before I ever let anything happen to her again.

She squeezed my hand and stared me down, her deep green eyes boring into mine "you promise?" she questioned.

I leaned in and pressed my forehead against hers and with everything I had I answered back "I will be with you to the end of time, forever. Your mine. I love you"

"I love you too, I think I always did" she said softly. I pulled her into my arms and held her tight. If I could stop time and relive this moment over and over I would. I never thought we would make it here.

She pulled back and leaned against the headboard with a soft smile and pink cheeks, lazily looking me up and down. I wanted her so bad right now, I could hardly contain it. I resisted as I knew that time would come and I just had to wait.

"Why don't you go take another shower, and we head to the gym" she wrinkled her nose at me "you still stink and I need all the practice I can get."

I stuck my nose in my armpit to appease her and wow I did stink, damn.

"Fine" I huffed as much as I'd rather spend all day here with you. I know your right."

"I'm always right" she hopped off the bed "and don't you ever forget it wise ass."

Her ass check peaked out of her shorts as she leaned down to grab a shirt and my dick just about jumped out of pants.

I jumped out of bed and wrapped my arms around her and she squealed from my touch.

"Bash stop it! Don't get your stink all over me, I mean it" she yipped.

I laughed "you know you love it."

She turned herself in my arms and my eyes went directly to her full pink lips. I couldn't help myself I grabbed her and stole another fevered kiss. She half hearted pushed me away and I gave her a sexy smile.

"Eww Bash I have morning breathe, wait till I brush my teeth" she pulled away and headed to her closet while I reached out and slapped her ass in return.

"BASH" she yelled at me. Overly annoyed with my antics.

Holy hell did I need that shower ;).

                  ******************

The gym was empty as it was Sunday and everyone was home for the weekend. After the Lenox debacle I was more than grateful to have the gym all to my self.