Chapter 9

The next few days went pretty fast. Everyone from the crew was happy to see me. Lexi even screamed when she saw me she was so happy. I couldn't wait to introduce Ivy to everyone, she would definitely be into Kane. He was exactly her type.

Sebastian had been rather moody but kept pursing me to start training, but I told him l needed the week to settle in before I'd start. He insisted that he was the only one that could train me. I reluctantly agreed to get in the ring with him the following week. He was still a total dick to Lenox all week.

It was nice to have someone in my life that genuinely was interested in something more romantic wise. I'd had my fair share of flirting and making out with random men but I'd never actually dated anyone. I was kinda nervous about our date tonight. All week Lenox had been going out of his way to be extra nice and comfort me after Monday went down. He even stayed over late one night and watched movies with me and we cuddled on the couch.

Meanwhile I could hear Sebastian downstairs hitting punching bags until the wee hours of the night. I still didn't believe what Lenox had said about Bash wanting more than friendship. When we were kids I had to admit I was in love with him at one point. He never acted like he was interested in me. I did whatever I could to make him notice me but regardless of how well I dressed or fought in the ring, he never seemed interested.

I had moved on and never brought those emotions back into my head. I couldn't do it twice. If he did love me I couldn't have my heart broken twice. At least with Lenox I knew he was a safe bet. He was a total gentleman and would treat me like a queen. He still swore up and down Bash was jealous he was taking me on a date. I just ignored him and kept on with the week.

It was Friday afternoon and fight night was well on it's way. I didn't go down Thursday night as it wasn't normally a big night and Friday felt more fitting to show up. I knew there would be a lot of whispers and stares, as I was going to be working the match table with Lenox. He refused to let me be alone tonight. For once him and Bash actually had agreed on something. They both knew it wasn't safe for me to be alone.

I looked through my clothes not sure what to wear. Lexi had helped me unpack most of my boxes. I didn't have a lot of intimidating outfits and I had to look fierce as hell and hot. I pushed through my closet and found a pair of black skinny jeans and my favorite leather jacket. I pulled out some old rings and a multi layer necklace.

I couldn't make up my mind on what shirt to wear. I peaked out the door and Sebastian's door was open. He had great taste in clothes and I was going to hit up his closet for a sexy ripped tee I knew he had. I walked down the hall and entered his loft. I could hear the shower running, Bash had been sparing earlier with Kane gearing up for his Saturday night fight. I riffled through his closet looking for a certain shirt. Meanwhile the shower had turned off while I was looking in his closet mindlessly. Bingo, found it!

I pulled the shirt off the rack and headed out of his walk in closet. Out walked Sebastian only in a towel with water dripping down his chest straight from the shower. I could see all his well defined muscles, his back was all muscle, he had abs for days, and tattoos in random places. He looked so hot. I froze for a minute and I'm sure my mouth was wide open.

He was drying his hair and turned around and saw me ogling him. His eyes were filled with confusion and excitement all at the same time as if he wanted me to see him this way. He smiled and said "Like what you see, Baby?"

I quickly closed my mouth and said "No..I was just borrowing a shirt. If you don't mind."

"Take whatever you want. My clothes look better on you anyhow." He continued to stand in the middle of his bedroom in a towel. He crossed his arms over his chest and my eyes zeroed in on a tattoo right on his heart. Was that my name?