Trip

Y/n's POV

I woke up in my mansion laying in silk sheets, you may think I have it all, money, a great career in a sport I love, great reputation. But reality I'm missing something important love, love yeah funny right? but if I'm being honest here it started during my last trip to Korea when I met Blackpink and Lisa caught my eye. We hung out all during my time there so I gradually fell in love with her. But I had to leave as the coming season was coming up, I was sad to leave and so was she to watch me leave.

But today is a special day, I'm heading back to Korea to oversee the training camp like last year. I was excited simply because I can see Lisa again, I got dressed in a simple gucci bucket hat and track suit, all topped off by a pair of cream white yeezys. I got my luggage and made my way to my car(yup cars are playing a major point in this story too)

I open the door and hop in starting the engine before taking one long look at my home that I won't see for the next few months

I sigh and pull out of the driveway starting my way to the airport slightly nervous. Once I arrived there, the people came and got my luggage and took my car into a hanger where it will be taken care of for the next few months. I sat in the jet and put on my music and fell asleep for the long flight.

*Time skip*

The pilot woke me up as we landed in Korea,I smiled and got up heading out of the plane as they were loading my luggage into a car to take me to penthouse in Gangnam.  As I arrived, I checked my phone and seen that news of my arrival has be issued and articles were flowing out of the media sites. I quickly made my way up to the penthouse, It was great to be back.

Everything was exactly as I left it, I quickly unpacked and put everything away just to plop on the couch and watch some good ol' Korean television

Everything was exactly as I left it, I quickly unpacked and put everything away just to plop on the couch and watch some good ol' Korean television. I heard and knock on my door soon there after, I checked on the little screen I have and saw that it was the main reason why I came back, Lisa. I quickly unlocked the door to let the panting Lisa in, I heard scurrying footsteps coming into the living room where I stood,  Lisa quickly came and jumped into my arms causing both fall onto the couch.

I laughed at her as she tighten her grip around me taking my breath out of me. Soon she pulled away and straddled me, I know we aren't dating but we got really close but at the same time I hope she doesn't feel that I have a boner right now. "Why didn't you tell me that you were back?" Lisa asked me cupping my cheeks to look at her, "I was going to surprise you" I said looking at, "Now could you hop off of me?" I asked her and she nodded getting off of me and I quickly sat up hiding my boner. I smiled brightly at her as she is as beautiful as always. I noticed a light red tint on her cheeks. We watched TV and she leaned into my ear and whispered,"I felt your boner Y/n, you seem like you're packing" She finished off giggling, it was my turn to blush. I had on high feeling that she was going to tease me, as its her kink to tease me and only me I don't know why. My feeling was correct, as she turned off the TV and straddled me once again, but this time she was grinding on my crotch.

I was getting harder and harder as time goes on, but I knew her so I wasn't expecting anything. Sure enough she hopped off, I looked down at my shorts and saw my shaft protruding out but I saw a wet spot, I snapped my head towards Lisa "You're wet aren't you? I asked and she shyly nods. I chuckle "I guess the teaser got teased in the end" I said and got heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower as I told her on my way there.

Lisa's POV

As Y/n went to shower, I sighed heavily in embarrassment I didn't think that my wetness will leak out onto him. I kept thinking about Y/n and his cock, I know it's weird but ever since last trip he made I fell in love with him. I decided to have a little peek on Y/n while he showered, as I made my way over I noticed that he didn't close the door all the way which made my mission easier. I slowly peeked my head in, and saw it. His massive cock (This chapter is more sexual than I thought it was going to be), it made me even wetter and I slightly rubbed my clit.  I quickly run upstairs and change my clothes as I left some of my clothes here as I was over here a lot. I hid my wet panties under my other clothes as I didn't want him to see them and I started a small load of laundry. As I made my way back to the living room to wait for his sexy ass to get back. I don't know what I'm going to do.

I fell asleep watching a drama, during my sleep I felt myself being lifted. I opened my eyes slightly to see Y/n with his wet hair carrying me to the room and setting me down and covering me with the blanket. Before He could leave I wrapped my arms around him and dragged him to bed with me.

A/N: Yeet!, New chapter, new story, new adventures. I hope you guys enjoy this story sincerely as it combines my love for Blackpink and football. I play football and I have been playing with since I was six so I was very excited when I thought of this idea. Any ways enjoy!!!