Glow Like Dat

YEET!

Y/n's POV

I woke up with Lisa still in my arms sleeping as the TV still played, I stare at her beauty with the setting, fading sun light beaming through the windows. She had this glow that was indescribable, quickly snapped a picture and posted it on my instagram only to be bombarded with questions. I just chuckled and went to make some food for us when she wakes up, I decided to make some Chile-Marinated Pork with Brussels Sprouts. As I just felt like some nice good pork, I hope she likes it.

I got a 1 1/2 tablespoon of Thai chilies for that extra spice because I don't fuck with that weak shit but lets skip at the cooking because I'm lazy and breaking the fourth fucking wall like those villains in the movie Spaceballs that came out in 1987 but lets continue. After all the food as said finished, I start to set the plates up like we up in a 5 star restaurant until I feel arms wrap around my waist as I turn my head slightly and look down to see the cutie pootie herself Lalalalisa~.

"Hey there sleepyhead" I say chuckling as I turn back to setting the plates "How was your sleep lisa baby" I ask her as I finish the last plate putting it on the table and turning around wrapping my arms around her holding her close. "My sleep was great but it was even better before you got up" She says pouting slightly which was fucking adorable might I add. I couldn't help it by lay a kiss on those pouting lips which she smiled right after, "Lets eat baby" I say kissing her forehead and she nods sitting at the table "Thanks for the food" she says in a cute ass baby voice digging in, she lets a moan escape "Mmmhm~, so good baby" She says to me with a mouth full of food making me laugh at her "Thanks baby" I say back as I dig in.

After I washed the plates, I walked into the living room and saw Lisa looking out of the window as the sky was pink from the sun setting behind the horizon. I took out my phone and took a picture as this is a golden photo opportunity. I look at the picture and smile as she was glowing, she was indeed the most beautiful girl ever. I walk behind her wrapping my arms around her waist as a slow jam that we both like( see what I did there ehehe) started to play as we just stood there looking outside at the lights of Seoul start to turn on around the streets as she rest her head on my chest (Imagine this shit like oof).

I whisper in her ear "I love you" and kiss her cheek causing her to crack a smile and say "I love you too Y/n" resting her head back on my chest. I love it when she says my name, like I know it's just my name but she says it a certain way which makes me love it. As the slow jams keep playing, I walk in front of her offering my hand "May I have this dance, M'lady?" I say in a goofy British accent making her giggle, "Of course" She says taking my hand as I place my other hand on her on her hip as we sway slowly back and forth as 'Nice & Slow' by Usher plays throughout the penthouse. I just let the music play as we head upstairs changing into our pj's, I took off my shirt as Lisa came back in one of my shirts and she hoped on the bed showing me that she doesn't have panties on, I bit my lip and I walk over to her.

I slowly kiss her neck softly finding her sweet spot as I kiss going down lifting her shirt causing her to moan softly over the music that was playing.

*Time skip you pervs*

The sun shines through the blinds straight into my eyes as I wake up with a naked Lisa atop of me making me crack a smile as I stroke her hair softly as she stirs slowly. She looks up at me "Morning daddy" She says in her sexy raspy voice, "Morning babygirl" I say back as I kiss her lips softly and she kisses back one thing led to another, we had morning sex......

A/n: Yeet, new chapter, how yall enjoy this. I want to know if you have any female idols that you want a story about let me know~