Suavemente

OOF She a beauty

*Next morning*

Y/n's POV 

The morning came around with the sun shining through my windows in my room. I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the light. I went to do my daily routine, taking my shower and brushing my teeth. I got dressed in my normal attire, a sweater, t shirt, and some joggers. I went back into my room and saw Lisa still sleeping, I check the time 8:30 am and decide to let her sleep longer while I cook breakfast for us.

*Mini timeskip*

Breakfast was done,so I made my way up back to the room to see Lisa suffocating herself within the blankets, I chuckle "Lisa baby, its time to get wake up breakfast is ready" she groans wrapping the blankets around her even more. I take some off of her face and shower her in kisses as she starts giggling "Fine I'll get up" She says sitting up in the bed. I smile at her caressing her cheek "Go wash up and I'll be downstairs" She nods as I make my way to the kitchen.

I sat in the kitchen chair waiting for her beautiful ass to come down, she finally did wearing my Toronto Blue jays sweater which looked like a dress on her tiny frame. She smiles that cute ass smile making my heart skip a beat, she seats down and starts to dig her and I follow suit. After a filling breakfast, the koala Lisa made it's appearance stopping me from going to the camp for today's training. So I did what I had to, I dragged her along with me.

I arrived there, with Lisa still attached to me which caused many on lookers to look over at us. I honestly didn't care about anyone looking and its obvious that this is what Lisa wants, I put on my cleats and manage to pry off Lisa so I could start the running ladders and doing some dashes to warm on my legs.  Lisa staring at like always, but this time it was different in sort of way I can't describe it was like she wanted me to get all sweaty. I pushed those thoughts away and continued on the practice. Halfway through the practice session the rest of Blackpink came and caused a commotion, I laugh as they get swamped with people. I called the fellas back and we huddle up "Play hard in the scrimmage today and maybe you could impress one of them okay?" and they all nod vigorously as we all get in our positions on for the kick off.

3rd Person POV (OOF)

They received it at the 5 yard line on the other end of the field, as Y/n's team heads down to stop the opponent team from advancing. One of the defensive linemen tackled the receiver at the 30 yard line, they decided to go for a blitz for the first attempt for a 1st down. They hiked it as the receivers went where they are supposed to go as the quarterback spots someone opened, he throws it deep only for it to be intercepted by Y/n stopping their offensive forcing them on defense early on. Y/n's team went for a hand off stacked defense, as the QB hiked it and passed it off to Y/n, he stiff armed one of the opponents and then hurdled another taking all the way to a touchdown.

*Time skip*

Y/n's POV

After the scrimmage game, we took a break as the guys went and got autographs from Blackpink. I cleaned myself up and went to the girls, just for Lisa to cling on me like a god damn tree again but hey it may seem like I'm complaining, but I ain't. They stared at us but Blackpink shrugged it off as it's a normal occurrence for her to do this to me. After all the signing and shit, Lisa and I went to my place and chilled out before having fun. I turned on Suavemente by Elvis Crespo, a great song my mother used to play it all the time. We were on the couch and I got up and started dancing feeling the Latin vibe and motioned for Lisa to join me.

Which she did and we danced all night to songs like Te Extrano, Odio, and Tu Sonrisa. It's currently 1 am and I look at over at Lisa that is currently staring at me intently. Her eyes filled clouded with lust, I smirk thinking of what she wants. I continue watching the TV when she grabs the remote and turns it off as she straddles me biting her lip. "What do you need baby" I ask her starring up at her moving her hair out of her face.

    "You know what I want" She whispers in my ear gently nibbling on my ear lobe. I slowly move my hands down her back firmly grasping her ass "Are you sure you want it?" I ask her as she nods. I kiss her neck gently with the bites here and there, I then suck on her neck making her moan softly "Suavemente Baby" She says between the moans making me smirk and start to suck harder making sure I mark my territory. I find her sweet spot in no time making her into a moaning mess. As I continue on her neck, my hands grope her ass roughly as she wore some booty shorts making her ass look even better then usual. I stand up walking to the room, still marking my territory as I grope her ass dropping her on the bed.

"Ready?" I ask her staring down at her and she nods biting her lip, I push her down on the bed as I work on that body.......

A/N: Yeet, new chapter....smut next chapter or NO? Either way I'm probably gonna do it. I hope you enjoy this weeks chapter and I'm also going to inform you guys those who read If you leave me now also is coming to the end soon as the storyline I thought of it is ending so yeah... tata.