The First Time (M)

Y/n's POV

I kissed her body softly as she ran her fingers through my hair, letting my hands roam her sexy body. I start kissing lower as I got to her panties and looked up at her as she bites lip and nods giving me permission to continue my adventure of her body as I hook my thumbs around the sides and pull them down. Revealing her wet core, I smirk to myself as I start lick her clit causing her back to arch as she let out a breathy moan.

As I let my hand roam her body as I lick her as they roam up to her breasts. I start playing with them and Lisa grabs a handful of my hair as she moans "Mmmm, Y/n keep going" I smirk as I bring one of my hand down as I insert two fingers into her tight pussy, as they enter she gives a slight tug to my hair. I start fingering and licking her at a steady pace slowing increasing the pace of my fingering. She grips my hair tighter "Ahh Y/n faster please baby" I comply with her request and start to finger her the fastest I can making her a moaning mess.

    "Ahh I-m c-umming" She moans out as she squirts her juice all over the sheets. I smirk and pull down my boxers letting my dick out of its confines. Looking down at her as I rub my tip against her clit "Just fuck me baby" She tells me rubs her hands on my abs "Of course Princess" I say to her as I shove my cock into her tight pussy causing her scream out at the sudden influx of pleasure "Fuck so big~". I start by thrusting slowly letting her get used to my size before I go full out as it's her first time, "I'm okay Y/n now" Lisa says to me capturing my lips in a rough kiss as I quicken up my pace.

We break off the kiss as I maintain a fast pace as she moans into my ear as she digs her nails into my back. She drags them down my back as her moans intensify as I hit her g-spot "AHH! right Y/n" She screams out between her moans. As the sound of skin to skin echoes through out the room along side her screaming my name. I feel myself getting close "Ahh baby I'm close" I moan out as I keep my pace thrusting in and out of her.

   "Me too, cum in me I'll take the pill later" She moans out and I quicken my pace "Ah I'm cumming-g" She moans out as I keep going. "AHH!" She screams out as she squirts out her juice once again and I cum into her as I collapse next to her. She wraps her around me "That was amazing baby" She giggles "Thank you for giving me an amazing first time" She kisses my neck. I smile "My pleasure baby" I say kissing her forehead as we both pass out.

*The next morning*

I woke up before Lisa and I smile looking her before getting up and taking a shower. After my shower I quickly went down stairs after checking if Lisa got up but she didn't so I start breakfast. "Y/N!" I hear Lisa scream out and I chuckle already knowing what is going to happen but I still went back upstairs to the room. "Yes, baby boo?" I ask coming into the room smiling, She glares at me "Carry me downstairs, you big dick asshole" She throws her arms up and I laugh picking her up bridal style carrying her downstairs setting her down at one of the chairs at the table in the kitchen.

    "Whats for breakfast baby?" She asks me resting her head on her palm, "Pancakes" I reply throwing some pancakes on her plate for her setting it in front of her with some strawberry syrup(Don't judge me). "Thanks babe" She smiles pouring syrup on her pancakes and I smile back getting my own and sitting across from her chowing down on some god damn good ass pancakes.

*after breakfast*

"Carry me to thy living room" Lisa says in a cute goofy voice making me laugh carrying her to living room sitting on the couch cuddling her turning on the TV to Weekly Idol. We sat there in sweet silence with the laugh erupting here and there. Soon I stopped watching the TV and started watching her, catching her attention "Hmm? why are you staring at me"She asks tilting her head causing my heart beat faster at her cuteness "Because you're beautiful and I love you" I say kissing her plump lips causing her to giggle " I love you too" She says kissing me back and I smile as we went back to watching TV soon falling asleep cuddling.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, I have a massive headache so I ain't feeling too good. But still gotta up this bish. Anyways stan lisa stan beauty same thing goes for the rest of them. Stan BLACKPINK STAN TALENT. hope you enjoy this weeks chapter.