Must Be Doin' Something Right(M): Part 2

No One's POV

Rose,Jennie, and Jisoo quickly stripped down revealing their beautiful bodies to Y/n and Lisa. Y/n smirked and slapped Lisa's ass making her giggle as she walked over to the girls swaying her hips more sensually. Y/n followed, capturing Rose in a deep lustful kiss as Lisa went to work on the other two. The room was filled with heavy breathing and moans, Y/n pulled away from Rose and let her join the others as he dragged Lisa away putting her ass in the air, "You shall be first babygirl" Y/n says as he rubs his tip against Lisa's clit

    "Just fuck me already daddy" Lisa moans out and Y/n happily obilged, shoving his cock into her dripping wet pussy. Y/n let her get adjusted to his size for a couple of seconds before he starts pounding away making her scream and moan in pleasure of being filled to the brim. The other three girls watched for a bit, rubbing and fingering their pussies watching the maknae get fucked hard and rough. Rose reached over and started to finger Jennie, making Jisoo smirk and join Rose in giving Jennie extreme pleasure, as she snaked up kissing Jennie's neck before capturing the girl's lips in a heated deep kiss.

Lisa and Y/n switched positions, Lisa was riding Y/n like a crazy cowgirl. They were drenched in sweat, hair was messy. Y/n snaked his hands to Lisa's waist, holding onto her hips . He starts to pound into her pussy "Ahh-h-h FUck D-addy!" Lisa screams out at the sudden hard thrusts. Y/n goes faster and faster making Lisa go into euphoria " Ah fuc-k-kk, Im goin-g-g to cum daddy" Lisa moans out causing Y/n to thrust faster as Lisa reaches her climax, squirting her juices everywhere. Once her orgasm stopped, she collapsed down onto the bed catching her breath and closing her eyes.

Y/n smirks looking over at the other three as they still were going at Jennie from two places, he made his great escape from the bed into picking up Jisoo earning a welp from the girl as he carries her to the chair in the corner of the room setting her down on her back and spreading her legs wide so he can get a good look at her pussy, clean shaved and dripping wet. He licked his lips looking back up at her beautiful face as her eyes has the look of anticipation of what's going to happen to her as she bites her lip staring at Y/n's handsome face and down to his big fat cock as he sets it up to fill her up. He starts to put it in as her eyes widen as he feels bigger in her, she lets out a breathy moan. He gets mostly inside as he stops letting her adjust to his size waiting for her queue for him to continue, as she nods he starts thrusting slowly, she wraps her arms around his neck "faster daddy" She moans out and Y/n picks up his pace making Jisoo moan louder and she digs her nails into his back.

Rose and Jennie are doing the 69 in their own state of euphoria with them taking the occasional peeks at Y/n fucking Jisoo just waiting patiently for their turn, Jennie sneaks two of fingers into Rose's pussy and fingers her fast catching the second party off guard causing the orgasm Rose was holding onto for dear life to explode as she squirts covering a good little portion of the floor making Jennie giggle at her success. Jisoo was a moaning mess digging her nails deeper into Y/n's back as he wraps his hand around neck giving it a nice squeeze as her pussy tightens around his dick, she feels her orgasm coming as he thrusts deeper letting her all 10 inches.  Jisoo loves this feeling, the feeling of being filled, he starts to move his hand away from her neck but she stops him "Keep choking me daddy"

He smirks and starts choking her again but squeezes harder taking her breath away as he starts to thrust in and out of her pussy like a piston.He loved that look in her eyes, that look of being lost in pleasure the look of wanting more and more. She feels the pressure build up and Y/n isn't going to stop as she squirts a bit she isnt much of squirter like the others, Y/n smiles as Jisoo catches her breath as he lifts her and places her next to Lisa. "Alright Last two"

Y/n makes his way to Jennie and Rose as they stopped what they were doing, and got on their knees waiting for him come over. Once he got to them, Rose immediately latched her mouth around his cock sucking the juices from Jisoo off, and as for Jennie she attacked the balls. Rose started to deep throat, shoving him down her throat taking all of the inches into her mouth. This went on for a bit before Y/n forced both of them to the bed opposite of Lisa and Jisoo. Raising both of their asses in the air, leaving a tight slap on both of them making the two girls giggle. Y/n starts with Rose shoving his dick in her leaving her no time to adjust before he starts fucking her like he did to the other two as he snakes his hand to Jennie and inserts three fingers into her pussy and fingers her while he fucks her bandmate right beside her.

Both of them were moaning messes, Rose's orgasm come quicker as Y/n fucked her the hardest making her squirt again, Y/n quickly moved on to the last one, Jennie the cat eyed goddess. Removing his fingers and replacing them with his cock as he feels his climax coming. He quickly grabs ahold of her waist and fucks her making her scream waking the others, as they come swarming the girl getting her brains fucked out of her, Lisa goes up to Y/n and starts making out with him. He makes Jennie as he ushers for all of them to get on their knees as they all done and opens their mouths as he cums all over them making them smile.

They all cleaned up and the other members, Y/n and Lisa cuddled up on the couch soon falling asleep on the couch..

Y/n's POV

I wake up feeling the sun beating down on my face as I didn't feel Lisa's warmth around me. I got up quick and looked around for her. I let out a sigh of relief when I found dancing around in the kitchen making breakfast, I went up behind her backhugging wrapping my arms around her waist resting my head on her shoulder...

A/n:Boom, new update within a reasonable time frame, woo hoo