Perfect Girl

YEET

Y/n's POV

Let me tell you, how I met the perfect girl... Lisa, lalisa Manoban.

I first came to Korea as a part of a program for the NFL trying to find international prospects. My friends one day convinced me to go to Inkigayo with them to see BLACKPINK perform . Once they performed, my attention was caught by one of them in particular Lisa. The way she moves, her rap, just her swag in general really caught my eye. That day went by smoothly, as we back to our place and slept for the next day that is when we put in all our coins and train.

Through the training session, rumors were circulating that BLACKPINK was coming to the training arena. Causing them not to pay attention to the practice, so I tore a new one into them. I look behind them and see BLACKPINK was actually here so I called the guys into a small group telling them that the girls were here and don't freak out and do your best to impress them. They nodded and got to work. We first do the 40-yard dash, they did better then I thought they would do. The fastest was a 4.5 dash, not faster then mine but still good.

The practice finished and everyone went help including BLACKPINK, I was laying on the turf catching my breath as the fan blows air my way. I hear someone lay down next to me, I look over and see her, Lisa. "Ahhh this is comfy" She exclaims scooting over closer to me, I laugh at her childish antics  "Indeed it is" I reply to her.

We stayed laying down for a bit until she got up, "I'm Lisa, nice to meet you" She smiles holding her hand out towards me, I get up and shake it, "Nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n" I smile at her holding small soft hand in mine. It was nice, afterwards we hung out more and more the days to come. I started to develop feeling for her and I honestly wasn't expecting to, but hey shit happens right? I didn't know how I could tell that I like her, no I love her but I'm afraid that she doesn't love me back.

The more time we spent together the more I fall in love with her, she's literally my ideal type. I spent time over at the dorm. We watched movies and she cuddled with me and I was literally praying to god that she doesn't hear my heart beating like a god damn drum. Then the time came around.... for me to go back to America for the Giants training camp.  She accompanied me to airport, hugging my side and clinging to me like a god damn cute as fuck koala, I took a selfie with her clinging to me and set it as my wallpaper. I had to go through security and she couldn't come through unless she as coming with. So at that point we parted ways, she blew me a kiss that made me blush and I blew one back to her.

And you already know what happened after that. back to present time dun dun dun.........

I woke up earlier then usually, to the sun just barely rising. I walked to kitchen grabbing a glass of water as well as turning on my bluetooth speaker that's connected to the speakers through out the pent house. I started to play 'Perfect Girl' by Monsta X, it's a really good  song. I started to sing along preparing my smoothie. I look over at the corner where the kitchen meets the stairs to head upstairs, and there she was the living embodiment of this song. She was just staring at me while I sang and made my drink. Instead of judging me, she just joined me which is one of the many reasons I love her.

넌 마치 만화 속의 주인공 같아
아무리 봐도 현실적이지 않아
애써 보이지 않아 도 드러나는 body line
가는 허리쯤까지 기른 긴 생머리
이 모든 게 너무 아름다운 너
너를 갖고 싶어져
Girl 내 입에서 저절로 나오는 감탄사
Gosh 너가 내게 걸어오는 상상 (oh my god)
하나님이 만드신 하와
헤어나올 수 없어 너의 매력에
내 시선은 방황

난 숨이 멎을 것만 같아
Cause you're so perfect
So perfect so perfect girl
Yeah I want you by my side
Cause you're so perfect so perfect so perfect
난 잊을 수 없어 그 날 그때로 돌아가
멈추고 싶은걸 just for a minute

Cause you're so perfect
So perfect so perfect girl
Perfect so perfect yeah

다른 남자들의 너를
향한 뜨거운 시선
나는 화가나
혼자서만 보고 싶어
너의 곁에 다른 누군가 있다면
그건 내가 돼야 해 baby

애써 보이지 않아도 드러나는 body line
가는 허리쯤까지 기른 긴 생머리
이 모든 게 너무 아름다운 너
너를 갖고 싶어져

난 숨이 멎을 것만 같아
Cause you're so perfect
So perfect so perfect girl
Yeah I want you by my side
Cause you're so perfect so perfect so perfect
난 잊을 수 없어 그 날 그때로 돌아가
멈추고 싶은걸 just for a minute

Cause you're so perfect
So perfect so perfect girl
Perfect so perfect yeah

Wait a minute girl
Let's take it slower
그래 천천히 가자 지금은
좀 빠른 것 같애
알잖아 난 네게 너무 깊이 빠져버려
헤어나올 수 없다는 걸
I need some air
숨이 필요해
호흡기를 달아줄 내 입술에
니 입술이 닿았으면 해
그저 너랑 같이 눈을 떴으면 해

난 숨이 멎을 것만 같아
Cause you're so perfect
So perfect so perfect girl
Yeah I want you by my side
Cause you're so perfect so perfect so perfect
난 잊을 수 없어 그 날 그때로 돌아가
멈추고 싶은걸 just for a minute

Cause you're so perfect
So perfect so perfect girl
Perfect so perfect yeah

After that song was finished, she back hugged me while I made breakfast for the both of us which was pretty damn good breakfast if you ask me. I turn to her, "Baby, why don't you go and get ready and have a date with me on this fine day?" I ask her and she immediately brighten up "Okay!" She exclaimed running upstairs leaving me laughing at her cute ass....

A/n: YEET, sorry for the late update thanksgiving ya know what I mean had to eat all this turkey. But hey I hope you all have a good god damn night or day whenever you decide to read this shitty book of mine. I hope yall have a good ass rest of the month as well