You're Mine

Y/n's POV

This girl, Lisa is honestly making me the happiest I've ever been. She is making me even happier then I was when I got drafted. I'm so happy that shes mine and only mine. She was resting on the couch watching TV with the sun shining through the window, making her glow. I stared at her from the island in the kitchen, she looked over at me and smiled, that felt like a punch to my heart.

I decided to join her over in the couch wrapping my arms around her holding close as she snuggled into me resting her head on my chest. "Baby, are you gonna come to our concert?" Lisa asks while getting on top of me straddling my legs. "Of course baby, I have to come support my babygirl" I said back to her smiling at her caressing her cheek with my thumb. She smiled back and rested her head back on my chest.

*Time skip*

The security let me in through the back as the fans would've swarmed me and asked questions about Lisa and I, as some of them ship us well that's a understatement.  Well I made my way to their dressing room with some gifts congratulating them, I knocked on the door hearing Jisoo's voice scream "Coming" she opened the door and smiled turning into a smirk as she turned around "Lisa~ your man is here~" She said before running away like a little kid letting me in, in the process. I walk in and a smile is instantly plastered on my face as I see Lisa giggling like a child looking at me through the vanity mirror.

 I walk up behind her and kiss her head, "Hey baby" I say to her making the other people in the room 'ooo~' I chuckle as she stops the make up artist stop letting her get up turning around wrapping her arms around my neck "hey baby, thanks for coming" She says before laying a kiss on my lips which made the others even more rowdy. I smile letting her get back to getting ready for the concert. After of which I handed out the presents and took my leave heading to my section and my seat. Once I arrived in the arena seating area screams erupted and pictures were being took. One of the fans screamed out "Are you here to support Lisa?!" making me chuckle, "I'm here to support all of them but mainly Lisa" I ask the fan which caused her scream even louder. This fan is going to lose their voice by the end of the concert, I got to my seat with one of the people that show me around Korea.

We talked until the lights turned over and the video started to play, I got excited and one of the fans handed me a lightstick which I gladly took, as after the video DDU-DU-DDU-DU started to play. I blended in with the fans was we waved the lightsticks, I screamed the loudest for my baby of course gotta represent. 

Towards the end of the concert during one of the breaks and talking sections, they did a Q&A which took questions of the audience on a little post it note which the fans wrote before they came in. Jennie which was reading off the questions, she laughed into the mic with one of the questions and then read it out loud "This questions is for Lisa, Who's your favorite American Football player" The audience 'Oooo~' as they probably already knew the answer, "That's easy Y/n Cross Wide Receiver for the Giants" The crowd screamed of course.

(For this next part, just think their dating ban is over)

"Another one for the maknae, Lisa do you see a romantic relationship with Y/n soon?" Jennie read off, Lisa appeared to think about before saying "Y/n come up here" The crowd screamed as a spotlight was put on me and I was put on the screens. I had no choice but to go up, one of the staffs lead me to the stairs onto the stage. I stood next to Lisa, she looked at me and whispered in my ear "Imma tell'em" and she pulled back and I just nodded smiling "We are dating already" She said and the crowd screamed the loudest they have all concert, I laughed hard at their reaction but deep down I was glad that they accepted us. But with this new discovery a new question arose from a fan which the staffs brought to Jennie.

"Will you be willing to give up football for Lalisa?" Jennie read the fan's question and Rose handed me her mic, "Yes, Im willing to" I replied handing Rose her mic back and the crowd was rowdy again.

I went back to my seat and the concert continued and my eye was trained on Lisa throughout the rest of the concert. She was even more beautiful then before I can't tell why, I smiled brightly to myself thinking that Thai beauty dancing on the stage right there is mine and publicly mine. I was extremely happy. After the concert, Lisa and I went back to my place where I gave her one more gift, you probably know you pervs. Then we cuddled on the bed as a movie played with the volume low as drifted to sleep.

A/n: Im so so so so sorry for the late update, I just wasnt in a place at the moment to right but I tried my damnest to get this up for you guys. Just having some personal problems, the Jihyo story is going to be late as well. Sorry for that as well, But I hope you guys understand and enjoy this chapter.