Hold On To Me (M)

YEET

Lisa's POV

After Y/n told me to get dressed for a date, I got really excited and ran upstairs to get dressed. You might be asking why I got excited as much as I did, well it's because it is going to be our first date as him being publicly mine and me being publicly his. So~ I'm so excited, I didn't know what kind of date he had in store for me so I dressed in a simple chic fashion.

 So~ I'm so excited, I didn't know what kind of date he had in store for me so I dressed in a simple chic fashion

I smile at myself in the mirror ready, I walk downstairs and see Y/n waiting. My god, he looks hot as fuck. He is wearing a simple outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans, cream white yeezys and a Louis Vuitton x Supreme hoodie. His pants were somewhat tight, enough so I can kinda see his buldge. I bit my lip luckily he didn't see.

He looked up and smiled at me taking my hand leading me out to the car. We both got buckled up and he started to drive somewhere. Meanwhile what I am doing? I'm staring at this fine hunk of a man. He is so focused on driving to our destination, he look almost as hot as he does playing football. I start shaking my dirty thoughts out of my head as he parks, I look out of the window and it's BLT Steak (I personally love this restaurant, it's located in Jongno-gu, Seoul I recommend if you ever go to Korea). He got out and went around, opened "My lady' he said holding his hand which I took giggling like a damn school girl.

We walk in, get our table quickly thanks to Y/n making a reservation earlier while I was changing. We sat down, "Baby?" I call out to him and he looks up from the menu, "What made you want to take me out on a date?" I ask him tilting my head cutely making him laugh, "I wanted to take you out for a date because you are officially publicly mine so I can take you out in public without worrying"  He says grabbing a hold of my hand lightly kissing it causing me to blush and smile brightly.

*Time skip cuz Im lazy*

Y/n and I had a fantastic time out and about, enjoying each others company. We made our way back to the penthouse. We changed into clothes that are more comfortable and cuddled on the couch watching TV.

He got up going to the kitchen to grab a drink or so I thought......

Y/n's POV

I told Lisa that I was going to get a drink, which was partially true but I also wanted give her a present...me. I turned on music and walked back into the living room and told Lisa to head upstairs. She did what I said, so obedient I love it, I followed her fine ass up stairs. She noticed me looking so she started to sway her hips more. She waits for me in the bed room staring at me in the hallway with a sensual look in those beautiful eyes. I walk into the bedroom capturing her lips in a slow yet passionate kissing falling back on the bed.

I pull away to catch my breath, I stare at her beautiful features from her eyes, to her lips, perfection. She start playing with the hem of my clothes, I took them off revealing my abs as she stares biting her lip, running her hands down my body. I capture her lips back in my kiss getting her under my control, my tempo. I peppered her neck with light kisses finding her sweet spot causing her to whimper which is music to my ears. I smirked "Just hold on to me" I whispered in her as she wraps her arms around my neck as I strip her down.  I slide my cock into her pussy (oof) causing her to moan at the sudden intrusion.

I start off slow moving in and out, having her moan softly into my ears. I pick up my tempo slowly as she digs her nails into my back. As I thrust into her slowly, I lay kisses up and down her neck. "Faster, please baby" Lisa begs between her moans. "Of course princess" I say thrusting into quickening up my tempo making her dig her nails deeper into my back scratching down. "Just like that daddy" She moans out, I capture her tempting lips in a kiss as I thrust harder and faster.

"Fuck, im cumming daddy" Lisa backs away from the kiss squirting her juices all over me and the sheets. I keep thrusting and I feel my balls tense up telling me I'm nearing my climax, "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" I moan out as I thrust in and out of her, "Cum in me, I want you to fill me up" She moans out as I cum in her filling her up for a good 30 seconds. I lay next to her wrapping her up in my arms as she closes her eyes falling alseep. "I love you Lisa Manoban" I whisper in her ear making her sleepily smile as I close my eyes joining her in our hard worked for slumper.

A/n:YOYOYO, I is back sorry for the late update, I had some baseball inquires. Any who I hope you enjoyed this new chapter.