Chapter 5

Ryan's POV

Kanan and his friends were sitting three rows down from us and if I hadn't seen him earlier then I wouldn't even have guessed he was the same shy person I saw in college, despite the obvious dark my eyes were focused on his form and I don't even know the reason, I could see him occasionally chatting with the girl beside him, the other girl and boy that were there with him looked way too engrossed in movie just like my friends.

Thank god for that.

 Because the last thing I want is my friends noticing my interest in something else other than the movie.

Wait.What Interest.

Curiosity.

Just Curiosity.

Thank god when we entered none of my friend saw kanan, well actually I only have to be concerned about Sameer and Aarti because those were the two along with me who met him in the morning.

By some miracle even kanan hadn't seen us, well the way that girl was and is all over him how could he notice us.

Lucky bastard.

 Although this thought was making me slightly irritated and I don't even know why.Here I am staring at the back of the head of a kid literally a kid I barely even know urrrghhhh I hate being confused without any reason.

Once the movie was over Aarti obviously started gushing about all her favorite scenes and let me tell you all her sentences started with "that one was so cool.." in a high pitched feminine voice well she is a female so yeah...

Thankfully without bumping into anyone we might even remotely know we piled into the cars and after dropping my friends I went home.

I went up to my room for the third shower of the day and came back down for dinner, my mother was setting the table which made me smile. 

My mother is a primary school Principal and in evening she teaches grown ups that didn't get the privilege of education in their childhood that's why she is busy most of the time so whenever she gets time she tries to cook,clean and do everything possible for me and papa.

I saw Rosa coming out of kitchen with a pitcher of water, my mother turned to her and said"You can retire to your quarter Rosa,I will take care of the rest"

"but the dishes..."Rosa asked.

"I will clean them" and my mother shooed her off.

Rosa has been with us for ten or more years,she lives in the staff quarters behind our house along with her husband Francis who works as cleaner in our house and daughter Anya who is five years old and studies in my mother's school.

About five minutes later I saw my father come home, he smiled at us and went to his room to freshen up quickly.

My father owns a Advertising company and along with that he is  also financial adviser for one of his friends company so like my mother he is also busy most of the time but still they make sure we eat dinner together at least three to four times a week.

After dinner I helped my mother to clean up the table and around 10:30pm  I went up to my room.

 As soon as I entered I saw my phone going off but before I could answer it got disconnected.

There were 15 missed calls and 25 messages,all from Aarti.

Without even bothering to check the messages I called her.

She answered on the very first ring

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING ASSHOLE......"

I.Am.Dead.