Chapter 27

Kanan's POV

Life is turning into rollercoaster of emotions, I mean since the day I joined college, I haven't been able to sleep peacefully at night without having one weird thought or another.

And obviously most of my thoughts were plagued with Ryan, my sister likes to tease me about it saying that I am "Obsessed" with him, which is definitely not the case, or that's what I think.

Things were going sort of fine until I invited him and all of his friends to my parents wedding anniversary party, which by the way was my sisters idea I should've told her no considering her past record of super shitty ideas.

And me being an Awkward turtle I even invited a girl named Monica, whom I later found out was "Ex-Girlfriend" of Ryan.

Well damn.

Everything was going dandy until I saw Ryan in party, and hot damn....he looked really handsome in formal attire, like REALLY.

My sister was all set with her matchmaking ideas but once she saw Ryan with Monica everything went down the gutter, first she lectured me about inviting her without having a single idea about her and Ryan's relationship then she proceeded to recruit Rahul in her shitty matchmaking idea.

Now let me tell you one thing, my sister Kavya and my Friend Rahul, they are bad enough on their own but when these two are together, it's just disaster.

So they had this stupid idea of making Ryan jealous.

Pffft like that would work and why would he be Jealous and of what exactly.

All of the plans that they were thinking went downhill when Ryan stepped out to garden area with Monica for quite a long time.

While I was thinking all this and making myself feel sad about the fact that I was crushing on a straight guy, Rahul kissed on my cheek while wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.

Soon after that Ryan and his friends left the party and I was pretty sure that Ryan didn't give a rats ass about me until the next day, when he---HE kissed me.

At first I was very confused with the way he asked me about Rahul and my friendship and then he shocked me by kissing me, he didn't even give me time to respond and just ran from there, which to be honest confused and hurt me way too much.

Was it a mistake?

Did he regret kissing me?

Is he even gay?

Was it just spur of the moment thing?

All these shitty questions pbombarded my mind, so I went home without even attending any class; I waited for Kavya to come back from school and had a heart to heart talk with her.

At the end of our talk I decided or actually she decided that I should confront him, which if you know me you would know that I more of a runaway kind of person than to confront, so just to get her off my back I said that I'll talk to Ryan the next chance I'll get which obviously was a lie.

Thankfully the next day I didn't run into him, then the next day I didn't see him in college, then the next and the next, I asked Aarti on the fourth day and she said" that shithead fell ill and he is not even allowing any of us to visit him" totally her words not mine.

Now, I am not an idiot I know he is deliberately trying to avoid me, which made me really angry like if he was so disgusted by me, by kissing a guy then why the hell did he? I mean nobody told him to do so.

I went home avoided Kavya and her nosy questions and went straight to bed for an late afternoon nap, which obviously wasn't successful considering the plethora of emotions going through me, around 6 pm I heard kavya yelling out my name from downstairs shouting me to come down.

As I went down the stairs, I saw my sister's giddy smile, she was wiggling her eyebrows and her smile was getting bigger every passing second which was actually unsettling, she just pointed towards the door with her thumb, and there he was standing slightly awkwardly in the entrance way....

Ryan