Chapter 29

Ryan's POV

I was stunned.

Nobody said anything for a minute or so, David got down from the study table and stood near the head of the bed, Aarti and Zaheer also straightened themselves and were now sitting properly on the bed.

Monica who was still on the phone let out a frustrated sigh and said "Say something you losers and who the fuck just left because I just heard a door slam."

Zaheer was the one to reply "Oh well....Sameer went to the bathroom and Anita left the room."

"Goddamnit those shitheads, look Ryan don't you dare feel bad, there is nothing wrong with liking another dude and if any of these shitheads don't support you then I will always be there with you, fuck all of them."Monica said.

"Oiiii madam, FYI I totally support Ryan, I was just too shocked to say anything when Anita and Sameer left who by the way still has not come out from the bathroom, what a shitty place to hide" aarti said with a pout, making me smile.

"Yeah man I'm totally cool with it, I am no homophobe or anything" Zaheer said making David nod along with him.

Aarti stood up and hugged me and said " How dare you Monica thinking so low of us."

Monica just laughed and said "wellll the delayed reaction kinda made me angry, I hope the two idiots who left come back"

"Yeah" I said.

"Okay I need to go, my roommate is about to kill me with her eyes ,byeee"Monica said.

"Bye" We all replied.

"Oh and Ryan...ignore everyone who don't support it whether they are friends, family or strangers you are who you are, and we love you for that.......goddamit shit my roommate threw a shoe at me...gotta go....oh and you better tell Kanan ASAP, byeeee"and she hung up the phone.

Aarti who was still clinging to me flung herself on the bed, stared at the ceiling for a second and said "Wowww I can totally imagine........You guys would look soooo good together" her creepy smile was making me uncomfortable; god knows what she actually was thinking.

Suddenly Sameer emerged from bathroom, making all of us look at him, my face was void of any expression.

None of us said anything, waiting for him to say something...anything.

He just looked at me and said "What, why are you looking at me like that?"

Aarti threw a pillow at his face which he caught, he threw the pillow back on bed and said "what... what happened?"

"You shithead, don't try to act innocent" David growled making Sameer raise his hands in surrender.

"Okay geez I am sorry for shitting in your bathroom dude, but the pressure was intense, sorry If you guys heard anything, geez can't even poop freely" Sameer grumbled while looking at me.

It took me a second to realize what he was saying but by then david, zaheer and Aarti were rolling on the bed like lunatics while laughing uncontrollably.

"Sameer.....I said something before you went to bathroom" I said to him ignoring my nimrod friends.

"Yeah that you are gay for Kanan and most probably wanna bang him, what about that" He asked me

I ignored his choice of words and asked him"Are you okay with that?".

"Why wouldn't I be—oh ohhh now I get it, Y'all thought that I went to bathroom because I couldn't digest the information, nah mate I don't give a fuck about who you like, yeah the thing that I couldn't digest was the lunch I had, hence the abrupt bathroom break" sameer replied with embarrassed face.

"okay cool, one less person to kill"Aarti murmerd making me roll my eyes.

"What do you mean"Sameer asked her, she shrugged and replied "Now that I know you didn't ditch Ryan it means I only have to kill one person"

"and that is....."he asked again.

"Anita" she replied

"Oh right where is Anita?"Sameer asked while looking around the room.

"She left when I told you guys about my feelings towards kanan"I replied, pain evident in my voice.

Sameer came up to me, gave me his famous side hug and said "chill, she'll come around, and by the way I don't think that she is homophobic"

"I am not" We all looked at my room's door where Anita was standing, her cheeks pink and eyes glossy.

"Anita ..Are you okay?"I asked her, I wanted to hug her but was quite afraid of her reaction.

"Yeah"she replied while looking at her feet, then she looked up at me and said "actually I am not...I am not okay"

I couldn't resist and went over to hug her, she broke down on my shoulder, once she calmed down Aarti offered her a glass of water as she was hiccuping badly, She rubbed Anita's back.

"What is it?"I asked her again.

She sighed and said "I am Lesbian "