Chapter 33

**pic above is Bunny a.k.a Natasha a.k.a Anita's girlfriend **

Ryan's POV

"...shut up."

"No you shut up."

"I am warning you kavya."

"Oh try me bish."

"What did you say?"

"What do you think?"

"Listen to me you brat."

"No you listen to me."

"I am Older than you."

"Hah barely."

"Both of you shut up" I said loudly making both of them look at me.

It's been fifteen minutes since Kavya entered the room and since then both of them are bickering like little kids.

I rubbed my temple and looked at them both, who were still glaring daggers at each other, damn sibling quarrels.

I placed my hand around Kanan's shoulder and made him stand near me rather than opposite to Kavya.

"Ooooooo so he is your protector now" Kavya taunted Kanan, who was all ready to take the bait,but before he could say or do anything I circled my arm around his waist and drew him against my chest making him go still.

Kavya smirked and was about to say something colorful but stopped when I shook my head at her, she just huffed and crossed her arms in response.

"Sooo Big brother don't you wanna tell me something." Kavya said in a sweet voice.

"No?"Kanan said but it came out as question the way he said it.

"Oh puhlease, I am pretty sure that I heard some....hmmmm how do I say weird noise outside." She then proceeded to make kiss faces making kanan look down at his feet, probably hiding his red face.

Then as if realizing something he looked up and said "You brat you were eavesdropping" he started squirming to get out of my grip, but I held him tightly, god knows what these siblings will do next.

"It's okay baby" I said in his ear, making him crane his neck and look up to me wide eyed, the moment got broken by Kavya's snickering.

"Awwww Baby......how romantic" she teased kanan again.

Yep. Kanan is right she IS a brat.

However I am not sure if I agree with her on being romantic I mean I don't think that I am very romantic person, well as far as I remember when Monica and I were together I never called her with any sweet name, just Monica well Monica herself never liked being called baby or babe, but with kanan not only I feel good to use these endearing terms but also it feels natural to touch him, be near him.

"What do you want?"kanan asked in a tone that meant business.

"Oh just want to introduce myself to your boyfriend" Kavya said looking all innocent.

Innocent my ass.

"He is not my....."

Oh hell no.

Before kanan could say anything I turned kanan in my arms making him place his hands on my chest and look up at me wide eyed. I took in his shocked but beautiful face and said "Kanan...baby... will you be my boyfriend?"

Wow I must be feeling way too confident today I mean first admitting my feelings to him and now asking him to be my boyfriend.

He continue to look at me and answered with a barely audible yes, I gave him a quick peck and for once even kavya was not trying to interrupt the moment.