Chapter 14

**pic above is my idea of Rahul,Kanan's friend**

Ryan's POV

"I don't like this,uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate him, who do he think he is, that sad-faced"

He doesn't look sad.

"-pimple faced-"

He doesn't have pimple.

"-alien lookalike-"

He looks perfectly human to me.

"- good for nothing ....."Monica huffed, making me roll my eyes.

Complaining.This is all Monica has been doing since we returned to the party after "OUR TALK"

The reason of all this complaining is RAHUL, Kanan's friend from college who is literally glued to his side ever since he arrived to the party.

Just because I admitted to her that I might have some sort of feelings, Infatuation towards Kanan doesn't mean that I will be jealous of everyone around him.

I don't know why she is so worked up, She was still giving death glare to Rahul, who was completely oblivious to all this.

I am not some crazy obsessive lover who will be jealous of anyone who comes near him, especially not another MALE who happens to be his friend.

"That twat, how dare he............." Monica again huffed.

I rubbed my temple and said to her "Monica please, why are you so worked up, and please for god sake don't glare at him we are in a party, among so many people anyone can easily notice you're weird behavior"

She just looked at me like I grew a nose on my forehead, which is quite hilarious if you think about it

" Oh why am I worked up, don't tell me you are not killing that twat in your mind, if only I had my medical tools I would've shown you what I learned so far in med school, on Rahul"

She spat his name with so much venom, like he is the reason of all the problems in the world.

I chuckled and hugged her side "It's okay, let's get something to eat, you're getting hangry"

She didn't argue just marched towards the food making me laugh.

We grabbed our dinner and joined our friends except Aarti, Anita and Sameer who were sitting with kanan's mother, probably bulldozing her with useless and definitely embarrassing questions.

" You failed to mention his leech of a friend during our storytime" Monica hissed while literally air quoting the word story time.

"I don't think it was important, Rahul is a nice guy, I mean he is kanan's only friend in college apart from our group, sometimes he tag along with kanan and sits with us" I shrugged.

"and yet you failed to mention that - that thing" she literally stabbed her piece of cake with fork as if murdering it.

"Why is that so much important to mention" I asked getting kind of irritated.

She rolled her eyes at me as if saying REALLY.

"Because honey that thing whom you think is just friend of kanan is going to be the villain of your love story" she said.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Stop it, you are over exaggerating everything, and what villain, what love story, I just told you I am INTRIGUED by him, not in love with him, you need to calm down, you are way too hyped up and it's not even funny" I said.

"Fine but don't come crying to me when your little gay boy heart will be walked over by man-stealing-best-friend" she countered.

As if.

"Look Ryan, goddamit look" Monica exclaimed.

I lazily glanced at where she was pointing.

What.The.Fuck

That poor excuse of a friend KISSED kanan.

Fuck.