Chapter 30

** The charming Ryan in pic above**

A/N: This is one of the lengthiest chapter that I've written, I usually write short chapters coz you know I have attention span of a fish.....hope you guys like it.

Ryan's POV

"Oh my god what is happening, are all of my friends secretly gay, Aarti please don't tell me that your long distance boyfriend is actually a girl not a boy"Sameer said in the most exasperated voice that he could muster.

Aarti just rolled her eyes at his stupidity and said "No you dumb fuck, I am not dating a girl, no offence to Anita"

"And what about you Zaheer, is this why you hate relationships because you are secretly gay....... oh my god and David what about you.... ....oh my god... holy hell ... am I even straight...shit"Sameer was rambling non-stop.

I was trying to ignore his antiques, until I heard a sniffle, Anita was crying; trying very hard to hold in her sobs but was failing.

All of a sudden Sameer stopped spouting his bullshit and hugged Anita "Sh-sh-sh I'm sorry I was not poking fun of you I swear, I was just trying to lighten the mood, you know how I am, please don't cry I am so sorry......God I am such an Ass"

Leave it to Sameer to joke about something like this, shithead.

"I am not- I- I am not cr-crying because of y-you, I am-I am"Anita was trying so hard to compose herself but was obviously failing.

Aarti joined on in the hug urging us all to do the same, it was like a big over the top hug and when we all started swaying from left to right and ended up falling on my bed in a huge hug pile, finally it made Anita laugh.

Once she calmed down she tried to wiggle out of our hugging session, after five or so minutes she finally succeeded.

"Uhmm Can you all like sit down for a while I need to come clear with you guys, uhmm especially you Ryan...it was not my intention to hurt you by storming out of the room, nor am I upset or disgusted that you like a guy because clearly I am on your team being gay and all"Anita said in a single breath.

Once we all sat down, she proceeded "So uhmmm as I told you guys that I am gay/ lesbian/homosexual, I mean in short I like girls, uh I kind of always knew it but never accepted it until I uhmm met someone" she said with pink tint on her cheeks.

"No wayyyyyyyyyyyyy"Aarti screeched "You already have a girlfriend and never told us..........how could you" I gave Aarti stink eye making her pout "okay I am sorry geez, continue with your story"

"So yeah as I was saying I met someone and yes we are dating at this moment but the thing is that uhmmm we had a fight just before I came here........so I was really upset and when Ryan told us that he likes Kanan that was the last straw"

"What do you mean?"I asked her because nothing was making sense to me.

"I was mad and angry because I didn't had this courage to accept myself and tell people even my friends ....You guys don't know but my parents are really strict, I had to practically beg them to let me join this college, they never let me or my siblings out of their sight so they wanted me to join the local college in my hometown....but because I got full scholarship ride here they reluctantly agreed.........their possessiveness towards me scares me in sharing my relationship with them.........especially when its with a girl......I am- I am afraid how they will react, that's why I kept my relationship hidden.... I was paranoid to tell anyone and on the other hand bunny was always confident"

"Wait who is bunny"Aarti interrupted Anita

"Oh uhmm Bunny is..bunny is my Girlfriend"Anita answered with a shy smile.

"Awwwww"Anita cooed but then quickly recovered from her cooing mode "Okay okay sorry for the interruption, now continue"

"Well long story short bunny wants me to meet her mom this weekend but I kind of blew in her face saying that she was mocking me by telling her mother whereas I don't even have the courage to tell you guys"by this time Anita had started crying again.

"Oh Anita"I hugged her tightly.

"I feel so stupid, I - I how could I , She is so nice and loving and I just- I just....I don't want to loose her" Anita started bawling her eyes out, it took all of us about fifteen minutes to calm her down.

"Ryan you are so brave for telling us" She started again but I cut her off by saying "I already told my parents and they are also cool with this"

"That's great I am so happy for you" Anita exclaimed with joy "and Ryan"

"Yeah"

"Take my advice and tell kanan" she said to me.

"No No No I mean No need to tell him it's not that serious right"I said with a slight panic in my voice.

"Oh cut the crap, you care about this guy enough to not only tell your friends but also your parents without even having a second thought. So I think Anita is right you should tell him"Zaheer said breaking his silence.

"Woah Dude, Zaheer is giving you relationship advice...that's Gold"Sammer said in his ever present mischievous tone.

"Shutup" Zaheer growled making Sameer pout but step back.

"Zaheer is right and you know it Ryan" Anita said.

"Anita but I- uh how would he react uh, I don't think this is the right time, isn't it too soon"I tried to dodge the situation even though I knew they were right and deep down the thought of actually admitting my feelings to kanan didn't scare me but maybe I need a little more push ugggh I don't know.

"It will never be the right time; if you wait, you'll wait forever, please take my advice this once and just tell him"Anita said in all seriousness.

"Okay"

"Okay what" David asked me.

"I'll do it" I answered.

"When"Anita asked.

"Today"I said while looking at the clock it was 5:35pm I better get going.

"Dude you serious, want me to come along" Sameer said looking serious for once.

"No I need to do it myself, I obviously like the guy enough to take the risk of telling you guys and my parents, So now I need to bite the bullet and tell him, I mean how bad it can be ... Max to max he'll reject me" however the thought of him rejecting was quite unsettling but I am not the type to force anyone into anything.

"Dude who would reject you look at you, nice body, good looks, money" then he smiled cheekily and said "No homo though"

Stupid Sameer.

5:45pm, here goes nothing.