Chapter 26

** Pic above is Poha, it is a common Indian Breakfast Item**

Kanan's POV

"It's okay I'll keep you company " Ryan replied with a smile.

Oh my God... what should I say now, I mean am I supposed uhmmmmm start the conversation and like small talk......... oh god I am too bad at this.

But I have to say something; I mean he just agreed to keep me company, so what should I say...

"Oh you don't have to uhmmmmm" Goddamnit why did I say that, now he must be thinking that I am an ungrateful brat.

"I mean you don't have to but thank you" I said, phewwww nice save.

None of us said anything and as he was about to say something Aarti crashed our breakfast outing, within the first few seconds of her arrival she interrupted Ryan from whatever he was about to say, spilled Ryan's Yucky black coffee, admitted that she has been kicked out from class and then proceeded to hang on to my neck..... Like literally.

She asked me about all the memes that she has sent me overnight and stared showing me new ones...................soon enough I was also engrossed in it, I mean how could I not .....Memes are for life right.

I didn't even realize that we literally excluded Ryan from our conversation for the whole one and a half hour, until he mentioned that his next class was about to start

After he left for his class we continued with our meme fest, Aarti also showed me photos of her family, her boyfriend and all of her friends pointing out everyone in each and every photo, hate to admit it but my eyes were mostly focused on Ryan..... I mean he is very Photogenic.

After few minutes Rahul arrived, I introduced him to Aarti and all three of us went to our separate classes.

____________________

It's been few weeks since I started college, to be exact a whole month. I made some new friends although all of them are my seniors except Rahul who I know since school and Sheila who is in my graphics designing class, although I talk to her occasionally.

Most of the time Rahul and I hang out with Aarti and all of her friends and I am quite proud of myself because I actually managed to talk to all of them even though I mostly talk to Aarti.

I admire their friendship, I love the fact that they have this unwritten rule that at any time anyone is free, they run for café and wait for others there.

By far I have learned that Aarti is way too hyper about four things ...... her friends, talking, colorful things and yeah her boyfriend.

Sameer is the male version of Aarti minus the boyfriend part.

David jumps in conversation here and there but is not very talkative unless you talk about bikes, he is just obsessed with his Harley, once he gave me ride to home and it was scary, most of the time he plays games on his phone or laptop.

Zaheer is like the less talkative version of Sameer, both Zaheer and David are trying to grow out their hair and because of this new found obsession, whenever he talks its only about hair products.

Anita is by far the quietest part of the group, most of the time she just nods along with everyone without saying much, and yeah she brings like these amazing homemade meals that are super healthy and super tasty, and whenever she opens her lunch box she gets this child like adorable glee on her face.

And then there is RYAN, he is up there in the quiet department with Anita but never looks bothered with all the chattering going on around him, he is the only person in the group to whom I have talked the least, I sometime think that he looks irritated whenever Rahul and I are around but that might just be my imagination.

He always orders the same thing in café, black coffee and Poha which is kinda weird combination but he seems to enjoy it.

Zaheer always bombards him with fitness questions but he don't mind them.

It's fascinating the way he talks about fitness, benefits of exercise or just anything in general.

He IS fascinating.