Chapter 21

A/N: I know the names can get slightly confusing so let me clear them:

Kavya is Kanan's younger Sister.

Krish is Kanan's older brother who is a dentist.

Priya is krish's fiancé and she is also a dentist.

**Pic above is kanan**

Kanan's POV

"Yo buddy you okay"David asked me while waving his hand in front of me.

"Huh wh-what?" what in the world is he talking about.

"You spaced out for a minute, everything okay, did Aarti scared you"David tried to joke which obviously earned him a nudge, that looked rather painful from Aarti.

"No everything is fine"I replied which obviously was a lie, because I did indeed spaced out, the reason being a handsome, might I say a very very handsome stranger...Ryan.

Obviously thinking about him is fueling the attraction that I felt to him, and I know for sure that it is ONLY physical attraction nothing else that will surely be gone in a day or two.

Still....knowing next to nothing about him, well except for his name and the fact that he is my senior, was unsettling especially after the way he fled like literally fled from cafeteria giving the lame ole excuse of class.I mean come on I, donot believe him for a single second that he was actually late for class.....it's something else....maybe it's me or maybe it's totally not related to me who the hell knows.

Thankfully I held my tongue and didn't ask Aarti anything about Ryan.

Stupid good looking Senior making me curious on the very first day.

I went home after classes and nobody was there, that means my parents were at their respective studios, brother at hospital,and sister.... Maybe doing some sistery girly stuff.....god knows what that girl is doing most of the time.

But the best thing about being home alone is.....you get to take naps WITHOUT ANY DISTURBANCE.

As I was about to slid into my bed after changing clothes my sister barged into my room.

There goes my dream of peaceful nap.why God why.

"Kavya how rude of you...Knock before you enter, what if I was busy doing something "I huffed.

"Like what...... doing karate in your glittery thong "she rolled her eyes at me.

"I DONOT own a glittery thong, or any thong.Period."I objected.

"Meh, maybe that's why you are single"She crossed her arms and looked at me smugly.

"What do you want?"

"Get up we are going to watch a movie"she answered while literally dropping on my bed.

"Nope, I am tired from college, you go with your freak self alone,buh-bye"I waved at her emphasizing my words.

"Oh shut up and get your ass up,heyy that rhymed uhh by the way it is krish's idea he said that he is ending his shift early today so he want to go to movies and dinner with you,me and Priya. " than she mocked me in a childish voice"you don't wanna hurt big brother's feelings do you kanan" and all this time while she was teasing me she was laying in the same position in which she dropped on my bed.

As I started to get up while grumbling at her, she patted my head saying "Good boy" as if I am a dog.

Ughhhhhh Sisters.

So now here I am sitting in this theater with my sister,brother and his fiancé about to watch god-knows-which-movie-my-shady-ass-sister-selected.

And just as the movie was about to start, in walks the handsome stranger himself...Ryan.

Can I get a break God.

Thank you.