Chapter 1: The Fall

Monika's POV

"Okay everyone! It's time to share our poe-" I started. "No. Something is not right." I look right through you, my eyes scanning for anything that could be wrong. I look at everyone else. Nothing visible seemed wrong. *le gasp* It must be something in the code. I close my eyes. The day ends. As I look inside the code, I find...something. I can't tell what it is though.

Was it a false alarm? A sudden ringing pierces my ears. I scream out in response. As it stops, I feel the ground break, and all of a sudden I am falling. And everything goes black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sayori's POV

"I know that Monika has been under some pressure lately, but she would always tell me about it after. The club was always her first priority, you know?" I blabbered to MC as we walked home together. I stopped and turned around. "MC? Where did you go-AHHHH" A loud noise hurt my ears. Then the street collapsed. I shut my eyes as I dropped down into...somewhere? But then I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yuri's POV

I step into my house and breathe in the calm, familiar scent. Home. I take off my shoes and walk to my room, but first I take a detour to the kitchen. As I sit in my room and read, I am vaguely aware that there is someone else with me, but it probably just because of the novel I am reading. I stand up to get a drink of water, when a shrieking, piercing sound ricochets through my head. I drop the cup I am holding. It shatters against the wood floor. Then I fall. And the world, just out of my grip, as I descend into the blackness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Natsuki's POV

I gather my things and step off the bus. Dad's car isn't in the driveway. Thank God for that. I can actually do my homework in peace. I step into the house. Ugh. I hate that smell. The fridge is empty as ever. But-there are some chips in the pantry??? Snarfing them down, realize that Dad may have been saving those. I run to my room, slamming the door. "I need to finish my homework before he gets home!" Frantically, I search through my backpack, when a searing ring through my ears causes me to drop it. I scream until it goes away. And then the ground breaks. And I black out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everyone's POV

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry for the short episode, I will make up for it next Sunday though!

-keltiecat