Leaving the RUINS

"Goodbye, my child." Toriel whispered, briskly standing up and walking away. I bit my lip, pushing a strand of hair back behind my ear. My eyes narrowed in concentration as I slowly walked to the large door that lead us out of the ruins. I sighed and placed my forehead against the door.

"Look, I know that-" I started, being interrupted by Natuski.

"Let's go." Natuski affirmed, standing next to me. Yuri and Sayori soon followed suit, as we opened the door to another long hallway. We glanced at each other once, before walking down the hallway.

The floor seemed to shift from colour to colour, in varying purple hues. After walking down the stupidly long hallway, another arch greeted us, as well as the looming blackness beyond. We didn't stop, and walked through the arch to find a familiar flower in a small patch of grass.

"Clever. Verrrryyy clever." Flowey started, an expression on his face that I couldn't quite place. Smugness, maybe? Eh, whatever. "You think you're really smart, don't you?"

Yes, actually, I do.

"In this world, it's kill or be killed. So you were able to play by your own rules. You spared the life of a single person." He said, a creepy grin spreading onto his face. "Hee hee hee...I bet you feel great. You didn't kill anybody this time."

Wait, this time? What is that supposed to mean?

"But what will you do if you meet a relentless killer? You'll die and you'll die and you'll die. Until you tire of trying. What will you do then? Will you kill out of frustration? Or will you give up entirely on this world...and let ME inherit the power to control it?"

Control the world? This flower must know something that I do-er, the others don't? 

"I am the prince of this world's future. Don't worry, my little monarchs, my plan isn't regicide. This is SO much more interesting!"
And with a final creepy laugh, Flowey dissapeared into the ground, leaving all of us in a state of confusion (and slight shock). Just how much does this flower know?

We walked forward, hesitantly, and approached the next arch. We stopped just before passing under it, the world fading to white.

UNDERTALE

BY TOBY FOX

A/N~Heya! I feel like this might be a good place to end the chapter, just because it's the end of the ruins. Also, I haven't been adding this, but Undertale and Doki Doki Literature Club! are not mine, they belong to Toby Fox (see above) and Dan Salvato. I should probably put that up more often, but whatever. I know, I know, it's a really short chapter and not my best effort but hey, at least I'm back on my sunday schedule! 

JK, I was never really on it to begin with. But nevertheless, you can suspect what's happening in the next chapter. But I need some help from you guys. I'm not sure if I should keep the regular dialogue from Sans and Flowey or change it because...we all know that Sans and Flowey know that this is not a normal route. Mostly I'm wondering if we should have Sans/Flowey have separate dialogue for the girls or just for Monika, or not at all! Maybe it will be separate dialogue in the genocide route-woop, sequel spoilers (YES KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON I'M GONNA MAKE A GENOCIDE SEQUEL), never mind. Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter that is...honestly, too short for my liking.

Eh, whatever. You have next Sunday to look forward to now! Yay!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE YOU MAGNIFICENT PINEAPPLES

~keltiecat