Puzzles and Japes!

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEACHES I AM BACK! I am so sorry for being gone for so long, but I will try to update as regularly as possible in the future. I basically have not been able to access my account for...too long (i resorted to TikTok for mindless entertainment lmao) but I'm back and in quarantine and very bored waiting for the next Sanders Sides episode to come out so enjoy a new (albeit short) episode!!

oh and the Q/A should be coming out either tonight or tomorrow so

SAVE POINT: The convenience of those lamps still fills you with determination.

HP FULLY RESTORED. SAVE?

Monika reached out, grateful for the save point.

FILE SAVED

The four continued on, passing through the winter landscape, growing colder and colder as they trudged through the snow.

Eventually, they reached a brightly lit town, with a few cozy-looking shops that they were grateful to step into.

"Hello, traveler." A bunny-monster greeted them, welcoming them into her shop.

50G - TOUGH GLOVE
50G - MANLY BANDANA
15G - BICYCLE
25G - CINNAMON BUN

The four bought a few cinnamon buns and bicycles, before continuing through Snowdin.

"Woah...that tree looks so pretty!" Sayori gushed as they passed by a large Christmas tree. "Do you think they have it up year-round? It's only fall back home..."

"Maybe. They could use it to signify something else, though. Do they even celebrate Christmas down here?" Yuri questioned, gazing at the tree.

"Probably not. It's probably just a human thing." Natsuki remarked, obviously growing impatient. "Can we keep going now?"