Toriel

~Yuri's POV~

We suddenly find ourselves out of the battle scenario, in a small oval-shaped patch of grass

"This way." The goat woman, Toriel softly said.

We followed her out of the grass, to a small archway. Marble? Or perhaps Granite? I shake my head. No time to think about silly things like that. I focus on Toriel, letting her lead us through the archway, to an architecturally beautiful area. I marvel at the sights around us, taking in the faded purple colors.

~Monika's POV~

"I wonder..." I trailed off, looking at a small yellow star shape. I reach out to touch it.

SAVE POINT: The shadow of the RUINS looms above, filling you with determination.

HP FULLY RESTORED. SAVE?

Confused, I pressed a button with the word "SAVE" on it. Perhaps the saving mechanisms in this game are similar to those in our game? 

FILE SAVED

Brushing it aside, we continue up the stairs to a room filled with multiple stump-like...things. I'm not quite sure what they are, but I presume that we are going to find out.

"Welcome to your new home, innocent ones." Toriel says, gesturing around to the area surrounding.

Innocent. If only she knew...

"Allow me to educate you four in the operation of the RUINS." Toriel continued, walking across the floor in an odd manner as the stumps drop down into the floor. She then flipped a switch on the wall. "The RUINS are full of puzzles. Ancient fusions between diversions and doorkeys. One must solve them to move from room to room. Please adjust yourselves to the sight of them."

We all looked around. There seems to be red leaves littering the ground everywhere. Someone really needs to rake them up. But is it only Toriel here...?

"To make progress here, you will need to trigger several switches. Do not worry, I have labelled the ones you need to flip." 

We walk through the room. Sayori and Natsuki go up and flip the two switches. It was quite easy to find the switches, as she had put dozens of yellow-white arrows and circles around them. She really did mark them, didn't she? As they flipped the switches, two spike traps at the end of the corridor sunk into the ground. Because of that, we were able to walk into the next room, although we could've easily stepped over the spikes...

~A/N~

Hey guys! Sorry that 1) This chapter is pretty short, and 2) That it took me so long to get this chapter out. School has been a disaster, but I will try to stick to my update schedule (usually sundays/mondays, maybe a few small scattered updates throughout the week). You have no idea how hard it is to find a pacifist playthrough without commentary, just straight through the game *exasperated author sigh*. Comment any ships that you have (any characters in the undertale/ddlc games even if they haven't appeared yet) and I may include them (no lemons).

~keltiecat