Ch 2- Micah

I knew my tardiness would not go unnoticed. With my business meeting running late on top being new to the area, I was later than I wanted to be and it couldn't be helped. Over an hour late but at least I made it.

There was a break in the rain as I stepped out of my black Audi TT. I checked out the small shopping center. There was a grocery store in the strip and another across the street. A coffee shop, book store, several restaurants, a small bar, and a specialty donut shop were all neighbored the small Italian restaurant, where I was meeting my uncle.

As I walked through the doors of Del Sole, I took off my suit jacket. It was warm inside. Much more comfortable than the chill left behind from the April showers. Draping my jacket over my arm, I rolled the sleeves of my shirt up to my elbow.

Del Sole's layout was very open. You could see from the front of the restaurant to the back with a few privacy walls dividing the space. Custom paintings of Italian scenes covered the walls. Towards the middle of the dining room was a large brick oven. The mouth and oven and the stone chimney were all I could see above the bar.

I didn't see a hostess so I scanned the large dining room for my group. There was a server delivering a check to a table near the front, so I waited.

"Evening sir. How may I help you?"

Her voice was melodic and the hairs on the back of my neck prickled. I couldn't turn to her, not yet. Acting nonchalant I continued peering around the restaurant.

When I finally gave her my attention the first thing I noticed was how piercing her green eyes were against her slightly tanned skin. She was stunningly beautiful.

Hearing her question 'how can I help you,' spurred thoughts of how she could help me. Her lips were full as they drew back into a smirk.

"I'm meeting some people," I stated as I tore my eyes away from her. There weren't many tables left in the dining room. A few couples lingered. A couple of families chatted quietly over desserts. My eyes fell to my uncle's table toward the back. I smiled and was about to tell the waitress when she followed my stare.

"Aw, so you're our straggler?" She said it so casually and with a hint of amusement, it made my jaw slack. "You're joining Gio tonight, correct?" Her smile was genuine as it reached her eyes. She tilted her head waiting for my response.

"Yes, Mr. Moretti." I tried to steer the conversation.

Who was this server who was acting so casual with my uncle? Either she knew him well or she had no manners. Not many people were allowed to call him by such a casual nickname. She hadn't tried to correct herself and instead, she held her smirk, making my dick twitch.

Fuck! You're not fucking the waitress tonight. I chided myself.

I followed her to the back of the restaurant. She was shorter than me by about a foot, but even that was impressive. She must have been close to six feet tall. Her hair was dark brown and even though she had it pulled up into a high ponytail, it was long. Hitting her lower back right above her rear.

With every step I watched her ass complement the sway of her hips. In the few seconds that she led me back to my uncle's table, I couldn't help but wonder what her skin would feel like under my touch. The thought of the weight of her ass in my hands when I would hold her against me. I let out a low groan as the front of my pants grew taut.

"Micah, there you are!" My uncle's deep Italian accent greeted me as I brought my attention away from the waitress. The look on my uncle's face told me that I'd been caught admiring her assets. I'd own it.