From CJ

Hello lovelies,

This is my first book. Although I am brand new to writing, I am not new to storytelling. I am thoroughly enjoying writing! 

I am excited to share my vision and I hope you will give me your honest opinions. That in mind, please be kind. If you don't like it, tell me what you dislike. 

All edits will be done outside of Wattpad. I write outside of WP and copy here. When I do that, sometimes spacing gets wonky or punctuation gets dropped. If you see it, help me out and let me know. 

This story is still under construction. When the story is finished, I will be getting full copyrights. It is my hope to get it professionally edited and published.

This entire story is my own and from my thoughts and imagination. Most of the people, places, and situations are fictional and unrealistic.

If you see this story or any parts of it anywhere other than here, please let me know. 

Thank you for reading. Thank you for giving me feedback.

One more thing, please make sure to make comments and VOTE. If you are new to Wattpad, highlighting sections will allow you to comment. The stars will allow you to vote on chapters you enjoy. EACH CHAPTER can earn stars, so please make sure to vote!

Enjoy and thank you,

~C.J. Brown

P.S. This book contains mature content including foul language, violence, and sexual content. Read at your own risk.