Train

Title: Hello Gay Man, I'm Gay Too (MarcoxAce)

Summary: One-shots centering around Marco and Ace being a silly and mushy couple together (because I'm that cheesy) whether pertaining to canon or AU. Ace and Marco are in the afterlife (whaaaat).

Character(s) Focus: Portgas D. Ace, Marco

Pairings: [Marco,Ace]

Warnings: In severe need of re-editing

Disclaimer: One Piece, its characters, and its plot, all belong to Eiichiro Oda. I do not own them.

Notes: This chapter is being edited because I'm ashamed of the way it turned out. But here's the initial concept?

————————

Once you die, you go anywhere and nowhere.

On a train that seems to lead to every possible place imaginable, well, excluding the one you want to go to.

No one remembers what their lives were like before they board the train, leaving spirits with an untold longing that not many are able to fulfill.

In the end, they all leave eventually to be stationed in their new life. They forget the train, and they forget they had a life before boarding the train. Then they die again and find themselves at the station.

It's a never ending cycle.

However, this rule didn't apply to the Phoenix who was seemingly destined to never leave. 

Marco and Ace meet on the train once again, but Ace can't remember a single thing.