His Hair...

Title: Hello Gay Man, I'm Gay Too (MarcoxAce)

Summary: One-shots centering around Marco and Ace being a silly and mushy couple together (because I'm that cheesy) whether pertaining to canon or AU. Ace likes Marco's hair

Character(s) Focus: Portgas D. Ace, Marco

Pairings: [Marco,Ace]

Warnings: Sadness

Disclaimer: One Piece, its characters, and its plot, all belong to Eiichiro Oda. I do not own them.

Notes: I think I write better when I write in short little bunches, and then build up to greater bunches. That made no sense, but oh well?

__________________________________

 Golden tendrils slipped through his fingers like it was water, catching the light that drifted in through the small porthole of their room. Initially, he had thought Marco's hair would be coarse, stiff from maintaining its plant-like shape (and how he hated Ace for pointing that out). Now, however, Ace found that this was far far from the truth. 

 Marco's hair felt incredibly soft whenever Ace indulged himself in running his fingers through Marco's hair for hours on end. Each clump of hair was like a little bundle of feathers piled up on top of his head. He almost wished that Marco would grow it out. Still, the sides of his head were equally soft in a baby chick kind of sense, more like feather-down than actual feathers. Wow, he was on a roll with the bird jokes today! If only Marco could be awake for this....

Wake up, Marco.

I can't lose you too.