Don't Eat the Sheep

Title: Hello Gay Man, I'm Gay Too (MarcoxAce)

Summary: One-shots centering around Marco and Ace being a silly and mushy couple together (because I'm that cheesy) whether pertaining to canon or AU. Ace is Hungry.

Character(s) Focus: Portgas D. Ace, Marco

Pairings: [Marco,Ace]

Warnings: language

Disclaimer: One Piece, its characters, and its plot, all belong to Eiichiro Oda. I do not own them.

Notes: I'm tired asshhdkdlalsjhdkslakdj

————————

"No, lieutenant, we're not allowed to kill any of the sheep," Marco scolds him, lightly bopping him on the top of his head.

"Oww, that hurt!" Ace squawks.

"Then next time, don't try to eat the all-knowing sheep, lieutenant," Marco huffs.

"Why the hell not, Marco. There's like, millions of all-knowing sheep on this planet. Waste of food if you ask me."

Marco rolls his eyes, of course Ace's actions are driven by his stomach. "That's Commander to you, lieutanant. Besides, these sheep are a protected species on this planet. Like it or not, they're probably also the only ones who'll be able to help us find Thatch's murderer."

"Whatever, I'm still hungry, and there's nothing else to eat here except for these stupid sheep," Ace pouts, the very image of a well-mannered soldier, Marco's ass.

"Well, I'm sure they'd still love to help us after you eat all of their friends and family. Great idea, Ace."