In Your Arms

Title: Hello Gay Man, I'm Gay Too (MarcoxAce)

Summary: One-shots centering around Marco and Ace being a silly and mushy couple together (because I'm that cheesy) whether pertaining to canon or AU. Marco just wants to cuddle.

Character(s) Focus: Portgas D. Ace, Marco

Pairings: [Marco,Ace]

Warnings: Cuddliness

Disclaimer: One Piece, its characters, and its plot, all belong to Eiichiro Oda. I do not own them.

Notes: I want the cuddles too.

————————

"Marco, let go," Ace quirked his brow, half amused, half annoyed with his cranky firebird.

 Said lover only grumbled and tightened his grip on Ace's waist, burrowing further into Ace's neck.

 "Come on, we have things to do today, Marco. Marco?" Ace gently tried shaking his lover off of him to no avail. 

 "No, Yoi. It's too cold," Marco replied.

 "Aren't you a bird made of fire?" Ace giggled as Marco's hair tickled his jaw.

 "I'm a bird made of cold fire," Marco said begrudgingly, almost in a sort of pout.

 Ace's eyes widened comically and he looked into Marco's sluggish blue ones in surprise. "Cold flames?" Ace said skeptically.

 Marco laughed, "You mean you never noticed?"

  "How was I supposed to know..." Ace growled defensively, acutely aware that his neck had flushed a bright red.

 This time, Marco quirked his brow. "I take you flying with me all the time now, yoi. How have you not noticed?" Marco poked Ace's rib.

 "I guess I... I'm just warm now. I'm not really... cold," Ace stated, thoughtfully trailing off.

 "That's why I use you as my personal heater," Marco jested.

 There was no reply.

 "Ace?" Marco questioned.

 A soft snore answered him. Marco smiled, kissing soft raven locks.

"Sweet dreams, Ace."