Marco's Having a Tough Time

Title: Hello Gay Man, I'm Gay Too (MarcoxAce)

Summary: One-shots centering around Marco and Ace being a silly and mushy couple together (because I'm that cheesy) whether pertaining to canon or AU. Marco's irritated and Ace is dense.

Character(s) Focus: Portgas D. Ace, Marco

Pairings: [Marco,Ace]

Warnings: language

Disclaimer: One Piece, its characters, and its plot, all belong to Eiichiro Oda. I do not own them.

Notes: Based off of three nouns again: adventure, car, and eagle. Not sure if I quite nailed the adventure one though :>

————————

"I think this may be the best idea I've ever had," Ace exclaims from the passenger seat, his eyes bright and shining with uncontained childish glee. The brim of his cheap hat casts an orange glow that envelops his face, and maybe under other circumstances, he'd even be inclined to agree with Ace and kiss him away into oblivion. That is, he would be if he wasn't so furious with the man.

Don't get Marco wrong, he loved Ace dearly, possibly even more than he loved his car. And It took him a long, long time to save up for his car. The smooth blue paint with yellow flames stretched along the sides was well worth the extra cash, and the rumble of the engine always brought the émulation of peace to the the forethoughts of his mind.

"Can we keep him? What'dya think we should name him?" Ace asked, oblivious to the way Marco's knuckles began to turn bone white around the leather wheel.

"How about, dumbass?" Marco suggested in a cold and menacing tone.

"Don't be silly, Marco," Ace said, giving him a strange look. "He's not a dumbass. You're not a dumbass, huh? You're the king of the sky!" Ace praises, and the giant eagle on his lap preens at Ace.

When Ace turns his gaze out towards the window, the bird glowers at Marco.

Just his luck that a bird would try stealing his man. Marco mentally notes in his head that he could aways steal the giant eagle away into the night and mail it off to... Arctica.

Why were animals so compelled towards Ace, anyways? Was his boyfriend some kind of animal magnet? Why else, Marco mused, would a giant eagle make a nest on top of his car.

"Marco, I think we should probably take the truck from now on. Don't want to disturb King's nest, you know?"

Of course, it was all just to make his life a living hell.