1

; Jisung ;

"Hi, can i get 8 hot chocolates please?"
Its 4 in the fucking morning god i hate this dumbass job.

"Uhh, yeah? Anything else?"
Damn his voice early in the morning sounds really- wAiT wTf iM liKe TwElVe LoL fOrGoT hhhHHH

"No thanks."
Okay wow that sounded really bitchy, oh well.

"Okay just wait here a bit."
I looked up and to my surprise this bitch was actually really fuckin cute like his pure soft smile he gave me before he turned around to start making the 8 hot chocolates. Honestly these hoes change their minds all the time but most of the time i end up ordering coffee or hot chocolate.

I sat down at a nearby table, it was tiny with two chairs one across from the other, it was clean and had a little succulent on it. Right behind me was a neatly sorted bookshelf. A few drawings and more succulents sitting on the top of it. I knew that i would definitely like this place a lot. The last place wasn't very enjoyable and the workers got quite annoyed by the excessive amount of coffees at such an early hour. So i stopped going there.

"To go or for here?"
I thought for a second, yeah i would have to take all 7 to go cuz hell knows I'm not dragging 7 other crackheaded hoes bickering with each other into a pleasant coffee shop at 4 in the morning. But i kinda wanted to enjoy mine here so i could take a break from those hooligans, i mean i wouldn't deny the fact that i was one myself, im fuckin crazy but ya know.

"Hey can i hold the other 7 until i finish mine?"

"Yeah thats fine."

"Thanks."
He swiftly walked over to the table and handed me the one hot chocolate. He smiled and waved before walking off.

As i sipped on my hot chocolate, i thought hard, probably getting a few worried looks from the one guy that was there because i looked like an either upset squirrel bitch that just got dumped or a really angry squirrel hoe.

"I have a question, i hope it doesn't bother you, why the hell are you even working so early in the morning?"

"Oh, well were just always open."

"So your telling me, that you're sitting here all night and all day and still able to keep that cute smile all day long?"
Im gay, its legal to call some dude cute.

"Well I wouldn't say its cute, but sure. And i usually always find a way to get some rest." Now he slightly smirked at me, like mate ima tryna drink my hot cocoa over here, not tryna be gay over some coffee shop dude thats actually really fuckin pretty.

"So why are you here so early?"

"Sum hoes at my house make me get up really fuckin early to get coffee or hot chocolate almost everyday cuz they're lazy asses."

"Wow, here is the other hot chocolates. Have a nice day!"

"You too, and you should be expecting me to come here often." I gave him a wink before twirling around on my heels as i opened the door of the coffee shop, the little bell making a dinging sound that lingered in my head.