chapter 1

No one POV

'Bang'

The hitman shot the boss of the enemy right through his forehead,the gun change back to it original shape. He look around himself and smirk,the dead body of the enemy is everywhere with a hole on their forehead and the blood splatter at the wall,ceiling and tile.

"It already over?"

Someone ask from the veranda,the smirk on the hitman face widen. He turn to his left where the veranda is to see the window to the verenda is wide open and there stand a figure with a feminine body. The figure take a step foward and the moon shine through him showing a boy wearing a hoodie and a mask that cover his eye.the hitman walk toward the figure and wrap his arm around the figure waist. The figure smile and wrap his arm around the hitman neck.their face was inch apart,they both close their eye and their lips meet.

"I want to mark you,to be mine"

The hitman whisper to the figure ear,the figure smile.

"Yes I want you to mark me but now is not the time.I'm not ready yet to tell you who I am"

The figure said while having an apologetic smile on his face. He's not ready for the hitman to know who he is,how useless he is and what a 'dame' he is. The hitman nod. They kiss one more time before it time for the figure to leave,the hitman of course feel sad that his partner need to leave but he know that they will meet again.the figure release his hold on the hitman neck while the hitman release his on the figure waist. The figure walk back toward the veranda and vanish through the night not before he give the hitman one last smile before their part.

"Good bye reborn"

"Right back at you cielo"

the hitman said still staring and the veranda thinking about the figure. He sigh and walk out of the place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Beep,beep,bee---'

Someone push the button on the alarm making it stop. He groan and sit up,he stretch his body while yawning. after hearing a satisfied pop he look at the alarm,the alarm show 4:00.'reborn'he thought smiling to himself remembering what happen last night,he touch his lip and close his eye.oh he want reborn to mark him, ravage him and touch him all over but that needed to wait he can't let reborn know who he is or he'll be disappointed or worst break up with him,he sigh,stand up from his bed and walk out of his bedroom to the bathroom. Once done he walk downstairs and start cooking for his bento and breakfast for his Master's. His 'father' and 'mother' despise him because he an omega while his older brother is an alpha,he to despise him. All of his family is an alpha except him,they thought that having an omega would bring a shame to the family so they treat him like a slave. Cleaning,cooking and other housework he need to do it,he to also need to call them master not mother or father like all the normal family out there. The only one who treat him right is his partner, reborn. Thinking about him making him feel at ease and always smile to himself,people around him even thought that he lost his mind because of the smile he have. Without notice he already stay at the kitchen for one hour and a half. He look at the wall where the clock is. It show 6:00am,his eye widen. He immediately clean the mess and put 2 plate of food on top of the table,he then run upstairs to his bedroom while holding the bento. He take his bag,stuff the bento in and run bank downstairs and to the front door he open it and close it back once he outside he take a breath and run to the school but not before he put a choker around his neck and eat a pill.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊