Chapter 10

No one pov

The next morning tsuna woke up with a smile on his face,he felt happy that all this time his brother actually care him for him but didn't, can't show it. But from now on he would know that his brother was just acting and that's mean he need to acted as if he's hurt. The brunette stretch his sore limb and let a relief smile,today he's going to cook his big brother favourite food and as if on cue and shout could be heard,follow by a curse after.

The brunette look out the window and silently giggle. He could see that his brother is avoiding many bullets that being shot by his alpha. Looks like his brother morning training already started. He mentally wish his brother luck from surviving the sadist hitman that he love. Love...he wonder when he would feel confident enough to tell the hitman about the real him. Who he is under the mask. But the negative thought get the best of him and he decide to put it on hold. Now that the hitman is here....he wonder how long until his alpha find out and leave him.

Without the brunette noticing,a lone tear fall from his eyes socket. Damping his slightly chubby cheeks and fall at the back of his hand. If he can,he don't want the hitman to find out. He fear when the time comes,the hitman would know who cielo really is.....for sure leave him. I mean who would want a weak looking mate like himself? For now... let's just enjoy it while he still can. That's what the brunette told himself every morning. Don't get him wrong,he love the hitman. He love him so much but does the hitman love him back? The answer is obvious yes he did.....but at cielo not him as sawada tsunayoshi.

Tsuna let out silent sob and wipe his tears away. He inhale and exhale before he let out a small force smile. Yeah... let's enjoy while he still can.

Even though he wish for it to never end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It already lunch time and the brunette sit at his usual spotted when it lunch time. Yup you guess it,the rooftop where not many student have guts to go near because of a certain skylark. Tsuna open up his bento and smile to himself, today's menu is his brother favourite food. He wonder how his brother looks like right now? Happy? Excited? Or maybe even crying? He giggle at the thought. How relief and happy he is to know the truth behind his brother harsh act toward him. Now he don't need to be sad if the blond called him name cause he know his gio-nii didn't mean any of it.

With that happy thought in mind the brunette dig in and moan at the taste,even though he cook it himself.

"Hn,usagi"

Someone called him and he know who it is without even looking up from his bento. The brunette continue to eat and look up to the skylark while munching on his food. He tilt his head to the side,indicating that he heard the skylark call. The skylark could feel a little blush creep up to his cheeks and he cough it aside. He sit beside the brunette and push the bento off the brunette laps,he replace it with his head and immediately close his eyes. Taking his usual nap.

Tsuna chuckle at this and play with the skylark hair and humming a song under his breath. suddenly tsuna could feel that something just land on his head and he smile. He put his hand on top of his head and rub hibird head in a soothing manner. Nothing much happen just a normal routine between the 2.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

We've reach 1 in R27 once again!
Banzaiii!!!✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧