chapter 7

No one pov

11:45 pm

Is what the clock show,it almost midnight and tsuna is still inside his room sitting on top of his thin mattress,debating whether or not should he meet reborn at the nearby park like what reborn instruct him to do.

"Should I?....or should I not?"

He mutter under his breath,his heartbeat begin to beat even more faster than normal,yes he is happy and scared.

Happy to meet his alpha and be in his arm again but at the same time scared that his beloved hitman would find out who's the real him and leave him like his once beloved family did. tsuna close his eyes and take a deep breath before he let it out,his mind is still trying to make a decision between yes or no. His mind said no while his heart said yes.he don't know what to choose,should he choose to follow his heart or his mind?.

Tsuna sigh and rub his forehead.all of this thinking hurt his head and give him a headache.

*Beep,beep*

A sound suddenly heard making the brunette to flinch a little.tsuna look to his side where his phone is to see that reborn send him a message saying that he already arrive at the park. Tsuna stared at the screen of his phone with a daze look. He really want to meet reborn,to feel his warmth again,to sit on his lap and be in the hitman arm again. He really,really want to but something in him stop him,thinking of the worst case scenarios.

Tsuna sigh again for nth time that day.

'why is it so hard to decide?!'

Tsuna thought and pull his hair using both of his hand.the brunette wear a scowl expression as he laid his back on the thin and slightly dirty mattress. He cover his eyes using his arm and sigh once again.

*Beep,beep*

The beep come again,tsuna still in his laid position reach for his phone and look at it with half of his eyeslid open.

'where are you?'

Is what the message read,tsuna close his eyes and put his phone to the side.
Tsuna sit up and look out the window to the Cresent moon. He close his eyes as he felt the cold breeze pass him,making his shiver.he smile,he made up his mind that he gonna risk it just to be in the hitman arms again. Tsuna take his phone and reply the message.

[be there in 15 minute]

Is what he type before he walk out of his room to the bathroom to take a bath. Once he's done with that he walk toward his drawer and pull out his assassin attire.he wore it and put an orange mask that cover his eyes. He smile once again,can't help but feel a little excited to meet his alpha and be lovey dovey with him. He check his wristwatch to see that it already 12:10am.

"5 more minutes"

He mutter and jump out of the window and make his way toward where the hitman told him to meet.

{At the park}

A figure is seen sitting at one of the bench looking up to the Cresent moon. Waiting for a certain someone to arrive. His mind is going back to his observations of his student this morning. He laid his back against the bench and close his eyes. 'he's not that bad and know a little about self-defence but.....he's hiding something that for sure' the raven thought and open his eyes only to be met with a beautiful big caramel doe eyes that he come to love. He smirk as an idea came to his mind. He put his hand on top of the owner to those beautiful pair of eyes head and pull it,their lips met. Tsuna eyes widen in surprise at the sudden pull but nonetheless kiss back. It was just an innocent kiss that full of their love and feeling for eachother. Tsuna pulled away and smile cheekily at his alpha and hop on the bench beside the hitman. The hitman not liking where his amore seated pull his amore on top of his lap facing him 'now this is more like it' the hitman thought and smirk at the hacker pink face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊