chapter 9

No one POV

The moment tsuna step a foot inside his room, a figure slam his petite body against the hard wall,making tsuna groan in pain with his eyes shut tight. Slowly he open his eyes only to be met with a pair of narrow yellow eyes, looking straight into his. Giotto...

"When...."

The blond mutter while tightening his hold on the brunette shoulder. His hair bang cover the upper part of the figure face.

"When did you get involved with the underworld? Not to mention the greatest hacker.....when?"

Giotto said with a quiet voice. It's hard for him to grasp this. His little brother,his innocence little brother all of this time is working in the underworld without him knowing,but how? When? Why?.

"Like you care...."

The brunette mutter under his breath-thinking that the blond didn't hear him- as he look to the other side with his eyes narrow and glossy with unshed tears. Hair bang cover the blond upper face as he stumble back a little,his lips slightly part open,letting go of the brunette shoulder in the process. The night was cold, a cold breeze passed by both of them. Making the brunette shiver at the cold contact and Giotto's hair bang sway to the side. Revealing teary eyes with unshed tears. Giotto bottom lips quiver a little as he parted his lips.

"You think I didn't care?"

Giotto slowly said as a lone tear fall from his eye socket.

"You think I didn't.....care?"

He said once again,sound even more broken then the previous one.
The blond look up and cover his eyes using one of his arms and sadly chuckle. Of course his little brother would think like that. With how he treated him all this years,since the brunette find out about his second gender,it no surprise that the brunette think he didn't care. While in all truth he care but didn't show it cause he can't.

"Of course you did....after what I've done.."

The blond mutter under his breath. Tsuna tilt his head a little and blink his twice in confusion. What is his brother talking about?. He don't get it. Suddenly the blond pull the brunette in a hug.

"I'm sorry tsuna,I'm so sorry!"

Giotto said it over and over again like a broken record and tighten his hold. Tsuna eyes blink rapidly at this in complete confusion and disbelief. His brother,big brother the almighty Giotto who he know hate him all of his life after he found out about his second gender is hugging him and apologies to him. Tsuna not knowing what to do hug his brother back and whisper sweet words in his ears, trying to calm him down. Saying that it was ok,he's here.

A couple of minute passed and Giotto finally calm down, they both seated on top of the brunette dirty mattress since they were in his his bedroom. The blond rest his head on top of the brunette shoulder and sigh,relaxing his body.

"It felt good to let it out.."

The blond mutter with a small smile on his face. Tsuna tilt his head a little to the side and turn to look at his brother beside him.

"What do you mean?"

The brunette asked,the blond sigh once again and inhale deeply.

"I care for you tsuna, I did from you're still a baby until now. Despite you being an omega I still care...but I can't show it."

The blond begin to explain.

"And the reason why I can't is because of our parents. They hate as you already know since you present yourself as an omega and they know that I don't care if you're an omega or not but still love you all the same and they didn't want that. They threaten me,said that if they ever saw I acted nice around you they would make you life a living hell,even more worse than now..."

The blond said in a whisper as his eyes started to water,he remember clearly how their parents threaten him to not acted like a brother to his little brother and even command him to acted harsh toward the brunette. The blond want to fight,he did but the result of that didn't end good and the one who get it is his little brother.

"I actually faught them and refuse to do as they told and it didn't end well. Do you remember when you first present as an omega and the next day our parents just suddenly punish you without you doing anything wrong? At that time I wasn't home to prevent it and when I came home it was already to late. They already decorated your body with scars and blood. That's the result of me fighting them and I don't want it to happen again."

To say the brunette is shock was an understatement,so all of this time his brother care for him? All of it was an acted? How his brother would harshly shout at him,saying that he's just a useless dame and how his brother would called him name and provoke him with his friends when he was walking down the hallways. All of it was an acted?. Without the brunette notice,tears already streaming done his face making the blond panic.

"D-d-did I said something wrong?!"

The blond whisper shout,his eyes wide with panic glint in it. The brunette giggle and shake his head. He look up to his brother with his eyes still teary and cheeks damp with tears. He softly smile to the blond.

"I'm happy giotto-nii, I'm so happy that I just can't stop crying"

The brunette chuckled and wipe his tears with his sleeve, the blond ruffle his little brother hair with a wide smile.

"When you're happy you were suppose to laugh or smile not cry"

The blond chuckle it out and pulled his brother for another hug,tsuna accept it with a wide smile of his own.

"Hai, giotto-nii"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊