chapter 2

No one POV

"Wake-up dame tsuna!"

Nezu yell,making tsuna jolt up awake.

"Answer the question in front"

Nezu said through grit teeth, tsuna look at the board with sleepy eye and stand up.he walk toward the board hold the chalk and write the answer.once done he seat back down to his seat. Nezu start to laugh.

"Wrong answer dame-tsuna"

He laugh follow by the other student even his brother laugh.tsuna look down acting as if his hurt and sad well in truth he smirk mentally.he already knew the answer but because he need to act as if he a dame he purposely wrote the wrong answer.

~timeskip~

The school already come to an end,student already leave the school except a certain brunette who wait until the school empty, the reason he do this,so that he don't meet his bullies and get hit,kick,punch or anything that hurt physically,tsuna once he make sure that the school empty and no one was there exit the school and walk down the road toward his house.while walking he pass his older brother Giotto and his friend talking about him.

"I don't believe that dame-tsuna is your brother Giotto"

One of Giotto friend said,laughing follow by the other.Giotto roll his eye.

"I can't believe either not to mention that he an omega"

Giotto said in an annoyed tone,his friend eye wide.

"He an omega?I thought he a beta"

A guy with a short blond hair said,the reason he thought this,is because the sawada family has been always an alpha they don't have any omega in their family at all,that mean tsuna is the first one even Nana is a beta not an omega.the other nod their head.Giotto huff and fold his arm above his chest.

"He a beta?pfft don't make me laugh he doesn't even deserve to be a beta"

He said and walk off,the other follow.tsuna who heard the conversation feel sad,he can't believe that his brother does not even recognized him as his brother at all.his tears start to fall as he slide down and hug both of his knees.the night come and our little brunette is still at the same place with a same position, he still can't accept the fact that his brother never recognized his as a family,he look at his wristwatch to see that it already 8:00pm he wipe the tear and stand up.he doesn't want to come back to his house just yet so he plan to meet a certain hitman.thinking about the hitman make him smile to himself.he walk to the nearby park and change behind the tree.he wear a hoodie with an orange mask that cover his eye.he use his night flame and open a portal,he walk pass through it and close it back.he inhale and exhale before he take out his phone to call his hitman.

"Beep...beep...bee--hello?"

The hitman answer.tsuna smile.

"Reborn is me"

He said.reborn on the other side of the phone narrow his eye.

"Cielo..are you ok?"

He ask hearing tsuna horse voice due to crying early. Tsuna tears start to fall.

"He didn't accept me.."

Tsuna said,reborn 'tsk' and said.

"Meet me at the abandoned building where we first met,I see you there"

Reborn said and hung up.tsuna smile,he know that reborn care for him so without wasting any more time he jump building to building toward the place where reborn want to meet.once he see the building he jump toward it and land safely then he felt an arm wrap around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder.

"Tell me what happen amore"

Reborn said in a gentle voice,tsuna start to cry once again and tell him what he heard.reborn already know about his amore problem,how his family don't accept and how they treat him like a slave,he of course feel mad no furious he just want to put a bullet through their thick head if he can he didn't do it just because of his amore plead not to do it.he sit down and pull his amore and sit on his lap.he hug tsuna tight and whisper a sweet nothing word just so that his amore can calm down.tsuna calm down and stop crying,he smile and kiss reborn cheek.

"Thank you reborn"

He said and lay back to reborn chest.reborn smirk and hug even more tighter but not tight enough to make our brunette to lose his breath.they stay like that for an hour and it time for tsuna to go back.reborn doesn't want to let him go but he need to so he did and tsuna stand up follow by him after.they look at each other eye and kiss.

"I'll see you soon,reborn"

Tsuna said and jump out of the building,reborn stare at the retreating figure and smirk.

"Yeah,see you soon amore"

He say and leave the building.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊