chapter 6

No one pov

The teacher came in and start to teach the student in the classroom. Tsuna sit up straight and begin to take out the text book that he gonna use for this class.

~timeskip~

It already lunch time and tsuna like all of his day at lunch time sit at the rooftop where not all of the student have the courage to sit there since that place is known as where the demon prefect take his nap. Tsuna open the lid of his bento and brought out his chopsticks before he start to dig in.

"Hn,usagi"

He heard,knowing who's the voice belong to the brunette smile. He put the bento down and look at where the source of the voice is to see the demon prefect standing Infront of the door in all his glory.

"Hibari-senpai"

He said with a close eyes smile,the skylark just close his eyes and walk toward the brunette and sit down.

"Like usual?"

Tsuna ask,the skylark nod. Tsuna change his seat position and pat his lap. The skylark laid his head there and close his eyes,taking a nap. Tsuna play with the skylark hair while humming a calm tune,making the skylark tense body to relax a little.

'slam!'

The door to the rooftop slam open surprisingly didn't wake the skylark despite the loud noise it make to reveal the brunette brother who have a terrified expression on his face and the brunette beloved hitman with a sadistic smirk decorated the hitman handsome face.

"Stop shooting!,please!"

The blond shout as he run away from the hitman. The hitman simply ignored the plead and continue shooting.

"Fine,fine I do it!"

And that make the hitman stop,the gun transformed back to it original shape which is a chameleon and he put it on his shoulder. Giotto ruffle his hair in frustration and was about to walk out when he suddenly notice his little brother with the prefect skylark who still deep in his sleep on the brunette lap. He raise an eyebrow to that while reborn who also notice the brunette existence simply tip down his fedora down,he don't know why but the scene Infront of him is for some reason hurt. The hitman 'tch' in annoyance,why would he felt hurt? Tsuna is not his beautiful amore so why is it hurt?.

'could it be..?'

He thought and take sniff a little,he scrunch up his nose in distaste at the unfamiliar scent.

'no it not..'

He thought to himself and walk toward the door. His amore has a scent of a sweet strawberry while the brunette has a scent of a vanilla,so in conclusion they are not the same people.with this thought in the hitman mind,he walk out but not before he told the blond that they gonna start his training when the school over. Tsuna just watch as his beloved hitman leave,he's quite hurt to see that the hitman did not recognize him. The blond on the other hand still staring at the brunette with a scowl decorated his face.

'since when his scent change?'

To say he's confuse is an understanding because as long as the blond remember,his little brother was suppose to have this sweetly strawberry scent on him. So how come that now he smell like a vanilla?. The blond make a think pose and deepen the scowl on his face,to deep in his thought. Tsuna only tilt his head to the side with a question mark appear on top of his head. Truth to be told he is quite surprise that his brother didn't shout at him yet for staring but instead the blond do the think pose?.

'kringggggg'

The school bell went off indicating that lunch time is over,the blond flinch a little at the sudden noise and immediately walk away from there afraid that the skylark gonna bite him to death when he's awake and decide to push away the thought about the brunette new scent. Tsuna gently shook the skylark body trying to wake him up since the class gonna start soon. The skylark stir a little and slowly open his eyes. He sit up and look toward the brunette with his usual stoic face and said.

"Thank you"

Is what the skylark said before he stand up and pull the brunette with him.

"Your welcome!"

The brunette said with a smile adorned his face,the skylark stare at the brunette smiling face and take a step forward. He put his hand on the brunette cheek making the brunette jump a little at the sudden touch but stay still. The skylark continue to caress the brunette soft cheek with his thumb and pinch it a little. Tsuna whine at that and told hibari to stop while try to remove hibari hand from his cheek. Hibari chuckle a little and let the brunette cheek go. Tsuna rub his cheek with a pout and mumble some word under his breath.

"Go to class usagi"

The skylark said before he disappear from the brunette sight. Tsuna only smile as response and proceed to walk toward his class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊