chapter 5

No one pov

"I can't believe I'm doing this...."

Tsuna mutter under his breath as he look down on his right hand that currently holding a perfume bottle.he look at his wrist watch to see that it already 6:54 am.'the school gonna start soon..'he thought and look back down at the perfume bottle.he can't keep using the mist flame or else reborn will sense it if he keep using it.so he only have one choice left and that is to cover his real scent with a fake one.he close his eye shut and spray the bottle all over him.the perfume that tsuna use is a special perfume made for an omega,it can cover the omega real scent with the fake one.how to dispose of the fake scent you ask?.easy you only need to took a bath and the fake scent will no longer smell on your body.tsuna put the perfume in one of his drawer once he finish spraying his body.'i hope it work..'he thought as he take his backpack and to the door of his bedroom.

~timeskip~

Tsuna arrive Infront of the school building and walk in through the school gate.he look around to see only a few student has arrive even his brother didn't arrive yet.he walk pass the student and to his classroom.once arrive he walk in and to his seat,he sat down and put his backpack away and put of his arm on top of the desk and laid his head there.he close his eye to sleep since he doesn't have much time to sleep with all of his work as a hacker and an assassin.he smile to himself remember that reborn once scold him for overworking and almost faint on one of his mission with reborn.

~flashback~

"You're early reborn"

Tsuna said as he land in front of reborn,reborn smirk as he walk toward tsuna and warp his arm around the brunette waist.he land his head on top of tsuna shoulder and sniff some of tsuna strawberry scent.tsuna giggle like a child despite his tiredness.he didn't sleep for a week because of his work,he was about to sleep today but remember that he already promise reborn to finish a mission together he ignore the sore muscle and the eyebag he has and quickly change into his assassin attire.

"Let go reborn we had a mission to finish"

Tsuna said as he pat reborn back.reborn grumble a little under his breath but still let go of tsuna petite waist,tsuna is right their come here to finish a mission and maybe after the mission he can take tsuna out on a date,with this thought in his mind reborn smirk to himself.tsuna who saw the smirk only tilt his head to the side feeling confuse as to why reborn smirk,reborn of course notice the action and only pat the brunette head.

~timeskip~

They already inside their target room.they quietly walk toward the bed where they presumed that the target is there,sleeping.once they arrive beside the bed reborn let his partner,Leon change into a gun before he pull the cover and point his gun toward the target.he was about to shoot but stop when he saw that there are no one there except a couple of pillow.he curse under his breath as he realised what happen.the light in the room turn on and a sound of a clicking gun is heard.

"Ahahahhaha you thought I'm gonna let you kill me?!"

The target said,they both look back to see 10 man in a black suit pointing their gun at them and their target is among them, hiding at the back of the 10 man.reborn curse once again as the 10 man start shooting.they both dodge all the bullet that being thrown to them and fired their own gun toward the enemy.a couple of minute pass,7 of the man died while the other still shooting toward the couple.

"Kill them!,kill them!"

The target shout,panic already took over his body as he saw the couple is coming near him.the 3 man heard the order and keep shooting their gun and also dodge a couple of bullet coming toward them when reborn or tsuna shoot.tsuna is in trouble,he is in a deep trouble.he feel so exhausted and keep nodding off while trying to dodge a bullet coming to him.his eye sight is blurry as he keep shooting. suddenly his body stop working and his gun fall follow by his knees after.the target saw the fall and smirk,he take one of the man gun and run toward tsuna who already holding his head in pain.

'click'

Tsuna heard,his eye widen as he slowly look up to see a gun pointin straight at his forehead.

"This is the end of you cielo the great hacker"

The target said.tsuna close his eye ready for the impact that gonna come.

'BANG!'

He heard,but doesn't feel any pain.he slowly open his eye to see reborn with a dark aura around him.he look down to see the man already dead with a hole on it forehead.tsuna was about to look back up when suddenly he felt a strong arm wrap around his body.

"You ok amore?"

Reborn ask in a gentle voice,tsuna only smile and nod his head as answer.

After that reborn ask tsuna because of the sudden fall.tsuna only smile sheepishly and told reborn that he doesn't sleep for a week because of his work.reborn glare at tsuna and smack tsuna head.tsuna moan in pain and hold the place that being hit with both of his hand.

"Stop overworking yourself"

Is what reborn said before he carried tsuna bridal style and jump out of the target room.

~flashback end~

Tsuna chuckle to himself remembering that memory made him feel warm inside that reborn is worried about him unlike his so called family.

'Kringgggg'

The school bell went off,indicating that the class gonna start soon.he look up to see that the class is already full with student and the teacher came in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

Note:we just reach 1 in R27!!