chapter 4

No one POV

The hitman exit the airport and look up the sky,he smirk.

"Just you wait amore"

He said and proceed to walk to the car that park in front of him.

{At the sawada's residents at the same time}

Tsuna look at his self reflection on the mirror that hang on the wall inside his room.he look terrible with eye beg under his eye and pale skin plus with his thin body.he doesn't eat anything for the pass 2 days and it make his body weaken a little.he even has a headache because of his HI is acting up,warn him that something or rather someone is coming,but it will bring no harm in fact it almost tell him that he will feel happy that the said person came.he pinch the brinch of his nose to ease the headache and suddenly his phone rang.he took out his phone from his pants pocket to see the dialer name on the screen.'reborn?'he thought and answer the call.

"Hello reborn?why did you call so early in the morning?"

Tsuna ask,reborn on the other side of the phone smirk.

"I want to tell you to meet me at the park near namimori tonight at 12:00pm straight"

He say,tsuna process the word and his eye wide.

"N-na-namimori?!!"

He whisper yell,reborn smirk widen.

"Yes I'II see you tonight,amore"

He said and ended the call.tsuna release the phone from his grip and it fall to the ground. Tsuna can't believe it.reborn is here already at Japan?where he live?.he slump down and start to think of many thing that might happen.what if reborn find out about him and want to break up because of how 'dame' he is?,what if reborn feel disgust of him? And now he know the reason why his HI is acting up.he sigh and look up to the ceiling of his room.he need to calm down,he just need to hide his scent and that all......right?.he close his eye and he laid on the tile,he doesn't have a bed because his 'mother' said that a slave like him did not even deserve the luxury.he look at the wall clock to see that it just pass 5:00 am.he sigh and stand up,even though he worried and a little bit of scared he still need to go to school.he take a shower and wear his school uniform,once done he walk downstairs and start cooking.

'Knock,knock'

A knock on the door could be heard.tsuna raise one of his eyebrow and look at the front door.

"Who would come this early in morning?"

He mutter under his breath and walk to the door.he open the door and froze.there standing in front of him is the infamous number one hitman,his hitman and his alpha.

Reborn POV

I ended the call and smirk.i look at my wristwatch to see that it already pass 5:00 am.

"It time"

I mutter and drove to the sawada residence where my new student live.once there I exits the car and lock it before I walk to the house front door.I knock on the door 2 times and wait for the door to open.a minute later the door open to reveal a brunette with defying gravity hair,big doe eye and a shock face plaster on his face.'he must be tsunayoshi the younger of the 2'i thought to myself and smirk,i tip down my fedora so that it cover half of my face and said.

"Chaos the name reborn and I'm the tutor your father hired"

I said,the brunette blink his eye twice and smile nervously at me.

"H-hello it n-nice to m-meet you reborn please do come in"

He said and gesture his hand for me to come in.I nod and enter the house and the first thing I notice is the scent.
'This scent....'I thought to myself and look at the brunette who already walk to the kitchen,i follow.

"Reborn,have a seat"

The brunette said and start making a drink.i stare at the brunette and thought.'the scent....its gone'i thought still staring at the brunette.

Tsuna POV

'That a close call'i thought while making an espresso for him.I hide my scent using my mist flame when I relies he stare at me the moment he step inside the house.I sigh mentally and pour the espresso in to a mug the I brought it to reborn.I put it in front of him.

"Here I make some espresso I hope it to your liking"

I said and walk to my 'mother' room.I knock on it 2 times and the door open to reveal a very piss off Nana.my body start to shake because of fear.

"What is it you want slave?"

She ask,I gulp and tell her about the tutor.she instantly smile and hug me that make me a little bit shock,then I know why she did.reborn is watching us.

"Call me mother when the tutor around even thought I hate it"

She whisper to me still with that sweet smile intact on her face.I nod and smile back.

"Mother breakfast is ready I woke up nii-san for you"

I said and walk upstairs to wake my 'brother' up.I knock on his door and he open it with a scowl on his face.

"What do you want dame-tsuna?"

He ask in irritated tone.I look downstairs to see if reborn watching and thank goodness he didn't.I told him about the tutor and he immediately storm downstairs.

"Mother I don't need a tutor!!"

He yell as I walk downstairs,Nana giggle and said.

"Just accept it ie-kun,your father already face trouble just to hired you a tutor"

He said,ieyasu only sigh as answer and sit down to eat the breakfast I made.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊